• Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spots Concealer & Treatment/Brightener

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spots Concealer & Treatment/Brightener Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 417 in Concealer

February 11, 2017

I had seen so many people rave about this concealer so I was excited to give it a try. I love the application...just a few clicks and I can use it for my under eye, nose, chin and forehead. It does a good job concealing and blends into my foundation nicely. Doesn't crease either which is fantastic!

January 14, 2017

Other than the gym, I never leave my house without this product on. I use this product under my eyes to cover dark circles and whenever I get some spots on my face. This product is very easy to apply and is light weight. For a

January 08, 2017

WOW! This product is amazing! I have 'mature' skin... Yes... wrinkles the size of craters! This concealer does not sit into my wrinkles. The application is smooth and natural. I find it a tad expensive but always buy it on sale!

It has a light texture and at the same time it conceals perfectly! Great drugstore concealer and I highly recommend it.

September 26, 2016

I have dark circles since I was a kid. I have tried many concealers over the years and this one is one of the best. It is light on the skin does not move and is not patchy. Hold all day. For the price: Fabouuulous!

September 25, 2016

This is definitely my holy grail! It makes my under eye circles disappear and brightens my eyes/face. The only downfall is the price. It is quite expensive and rarely goes on sale but still worth it!

August 24, 2016

great product and very impressed! just as well as a high end concealer! lots of shades so you can find your match! its very smooth and i love the applicator! I also love the fact that you can twist it and you get just the right amount of product!

August 13, 2016

I had the fair shade and thought it was only ok. I had a friend encourage me to try the brighter shade and I'm in love! I look awake and we'll rested.

August 13, 2016

I really liked this product. It was very easy to apply, the color was spot on, blended very well and it lasted all day. Only downside I would mention is does cake a little after a long day.

August 13, 2016

I really LOVE this concealer for highlighting and contouring, it hides my under eye circles and dark spots so well. I was super impressed with the formula and the price, little goes a long way. Doesn't crease at all on me and I am normal to oily skin type

July 05, 2016

This is a great treatment concealer! It covers everything. I usually buy it at Walmart. It can last all day if you set it with powder. I definitely recommend this product to everyone, especially those with a small budget!!