• Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spots Concealer & Treatment/Brightener

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spots Concealer & Treatment/Brightener Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 389 in Concealer

September 26, 2016

I have dark circles since I was a kid. I have tried many concealers over the years and this one is one of the best. It is light on the skin does not move and is not patchy. Hold all day. For the price: Fabouuulous!

September 25, 2016

This is definitely my holy grail! It makes my under eye circles disappear and brightens my eyes/face. The only downfall is the price. It is quite expensive and rarely goes on sale but still worth it!

August 24, 2016

great product and very impressed! just as well as a high end concealer! lots of shades so you can find your match! its very smooth and i love the applicator! I also love the fact that you can twist it and you get just the right amount of product!

August 13, 2016

I had the fair shade and thought it was only ok. I had a friend encourage me to try the brighter shade and I'm in love! I look awake and we'll rested.

August 13, 2016

I really liked this product. It was very easy to apply, the color was spot on, blended very well and it lasted all day. Only downside I would mention is does cake a little after a long day.

August 13, 2016

I really LOVE this concealer for highlighting and contouring, it hides my under eye circles and dark spots so well. I was super impressed with the formula and the price, little goes a long way. Doesn't crease at all on me and I am normal to oily skin type

July 05, 2016

This is a great treatment concealer! It covers everything. I usually buy it at Walmart. It can last all day if you set it with powder. I definitely recommend this product to everyone, especially those with a small budget!!

July 05, 2016

This product is a life saver for mornings when you wake up with bags under your eyes. It covers those dark circles and brightens the area around your eyes! It's a life saver

July 04, 2016

This super star product works great alone to brighten up undereyes, overtop of concealer for bad dark circles and over foundation as a highlighter. I love it because it isn’t sparkly or shimmery like most brightening makeup products.It is a godsend for anyone (Momma’s especially) who doesn’t get enough sleep, nobody will ever know!