Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser DarkSpot

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser DarkSpot Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 389 in Concealer

September 30, 2016

Love this concealer! Although I bought a little bit darker than my skin it really helps cover my dark circles. THe price is very good too, not expensive. Recommend it!

August 02, 2016

I search the Internet for something to cover up my dark circles and came across this product. It is a great price and very effective. I use it everyday and can not believe how long one tube has lasted! I feel that it does what it says it will do and I would recommend to anyone with dark circles.

June 29, 2016

I bought this product because of a Youtuber that raves about it and there seemed to be a lot of hype surrounding this concealer. For me, it didn't work out. I bought it in the shade Neutralizer, which does have a nice brightening effect under the eyes (I apply in a sort of triangle) and other areas that I like to brighten up, like down the bridge of the nose and the center of the chin. However, that's where the positives end for me. I find that this product doesn't do a good job of concealing my dark circles, it settles into my fine lines like crazy, and worst of all, it STINGS under my eyes and if it gets into my waterline it stings my eyes as well. I have used this with/without a primer, with a setting spray, with loose and pressed powder and it hasn't made a significant difference in performance. I will continue to use this as a brightener on other areas of the face, but definitely will not repurchase.

Updated On: August 22, 2016

So, I have continued to use this as a brightener after I apply my foundation and I do really love it for that purpose. It still irritates the sensitive skin under/around my eyes, unfortunately. In terms of creasing, it is not as bad as I initially thought it was- maybe it was the foundation I was using? Not a terrible product, but too irritating for me.

June 16, 2016

The concealer works great. I bought a shade lighter than my actual shade but once blended it looks perfectly fine. I swear you can use this for a highlight, but it does conceal well. I've used this on pimples and scars and they remained covered throughout the day.