Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation Reviews

Ranked #629 out of 972 in Bath & Body

Instant Age Rewind Foundation firms skin and lifts away the signs of ageing instantly. Provides a younger- and healthier-looking finish. Brightens dull and tired skin.Hypoallergenic, doesn't clog pores, dermatologist tested.Good for normal to dry skin.

March 23, 2017

This foundation is very good for light coverage. Right when I apply it feels like I am wearing no makeup. This foundation gives you a flawless and smooth finish.

February 17, 2017

I found this foundation really good overall, but I do have one con about it. I am a very pale gal and it's very rare that I don't buy the lightest foundation shade in most foundation lines. I bought the lightest one in this line and I still found it looked pretty orange toned on my skin. The coverage is nice and you get alot of product, and I will save it for the summer when I'm a little darker in skin tone!

June 11, 2015

Pros: makes skin look more radiant
    Cons: coverage is too light, doesn't cover flaws

April 25, 2014

even finish great foundation for the price

October 01, 2013

I Adore this foundation not only does it blend in it looks so beautiful you'll honestly believe your younger it brings out very much a whole bunch of qualities that look pretty I adore this foundation it helps a lot