Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup

#LIGHT 3 NATURAL IVORY

1 OZ

UPC: 041554529869

September 26, 2016

I do like this foundation. It's not too heavy. It lasts pretty well. I don't know about the firming claim nor the radiant part but I've only worn it to work so I don't really look at the mirror much.

May 20, 2016

I really want to try this, I am wondering if this is the same product as the one with the click turn sponge? I don't seem to find reviews for that one but thats the one i am looking forward to most

March 25, 2014

I absolutely love this foundation! It's so smooth, and still allows my skin to breathe!

February 17, 2014

Color was too dark. Color name was the same as I normally use.

November 08, 2011

I was disappointed with this product. Purchased it because the advertisements looked promising. I chose a shade I usually wear, and it was awful on my skin. It looked chalky and cakey and I removed it immediately. It was a waste of my money.

November 08, 2011

This is the best foundation I have ever used. It literally makes you look younger.

I am in my early 40's and when I put on my face to go out, people comment on how much younger I look and want to know my secret.

I use this foundation and put it on with a makeup sponge. The product works wonders and is worth the money spent on it. Compared to other foundations and what they do the cost pales in comparison.

So if you are wanting to try a new foundation. Give this one a whurl!!!

February 09, 2011

THIS HAS LITERALLY SAVED MY SKIN!

I've been using this foundation religiously, after having horrible experiences with pretty much every other brand (revlon, mac, covergirl, lancome, clinique, everything!!). I use this version and the cream version (cream version is discontinued), they are pretty much the same, the cream version just comes with a pump. I have dark very acne prone skin. I use caramel and it matches perfectly, and my skin has been smooth and clear since I started using this. It is a very light coverage but is very easy to build to a fuller coverage. Do not attempt to do this by just piling a whole bunch of it on. I guess because of the skin conditioning ingredients like vitamin e, it can get slightly greasy. So you have to apply a thin layer, blot wit any tissue lying around, apply another thin layer, and so on, depending on how much coverage you want. The only thing that slightly bugs me, is it has very fine illuminating glittery particles (but if you have lighter skin, it'll probably look great!) so after I just brush it off very lightly with some powder, and it is not so noticeable. Unfortunately, I don't know if it does anything for wrinkles, or age spots, etc (as I'm in my early 20s), but my skin is in the best condition its ever been in.

I'm surprised there are not more reviews, this is truly a great foundation. No bumps, no clogged pores, no dull skin. Just beautiful clear, even toned, smooth skin!

June 16, 2010

I absolutely love this stuff! The only thing I wish was that it went on a little bit smoother but I just add a little moisturizer to it...just enough for it to glide on. It stays on, leaves no noticeable blending marks, and I get so many compliments when I am wearing it. I hear anything from "did you do something different with your hair", "you look refreshed today", "wow, looks like you are having a great day!". One lady in my book club group even commented that I had that "preganancy glow" which made me laugh considering I had a hysterectomy 6 months ago...and...I am going to be 46 in July! The best thing about this foundation is I don't have to add alot with it. I can wear just this, a little bit of blush, mascara and I am good to go!