Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Washable Mascara

Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Washable Mascara Reviews

Ranked #678 out of 798 in Mascara

Lengthens & Defines
Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush allows you to reach hard to get lashes for wide-eyed look. No clumps, no globs.
Contact lens safe. Hypoallergenic.
Discover lashes you never knew you had, in those hard-to-reach places.
Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush allows you to get to all of those hard to reach places - from corner to corner, root to tip & the bottom too
Patented lengthening formula defines and lengthens without clumping or globbing.

August 06, 2016

I have this mascara in waterproof and it's my holy-grail mascara. I use it right after I curl my lashes, build volume with another mascara and then apply it again. My lashes look amazing all day long and the small wand works perfectly on the lower lashes. Highly recommend this product.

March 02, 2014

This mascara is great for the lower lash line and inner corner, it really defines and pulls out even the smallest of lashes. I have even used this on my top lashes, and it really defines the lashes ( but it took a really long time to put on because the wand was so small.) This mascara also is pretty budge proof and lasts all day.

June 21, 2013

I'm sort of disappointed in this mascara. I've never really been a big fan of Maybelline's mascaras, & I've always used L'oreal Voluminous (HG status!). The problem was that I couldn't really define my lower lashes with the fat brush on the Voluminous. Another issue was that I hate waterproof mascara on the upper lashes, but I like it on the bottom to prevent smudging. So I decided to grab the Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara in waterproof to meet both needs -- I expected the wand to be small enough to coat all of the lower lashes, and I expected its waterproof quality to prevent smudging. I was wrong -- the wand is practically useless, it didn't separate my lashes at all, and it still smudged under my eyes. I'm really disappointed because I wanted this to work. This small tube cost more than a tube of my regular mascara as well, which was also a pain. So, I'm still on the hunt for a bottom-lash mascara. :(

July 04, 2012

Great to define lower lashes, the brush applicator is so small that it makes it very easy to work with and avoid the “Racoon eyes” which sometimes happens with the bigger wands.

February 25, 2009

For a mini brush it worked rather nicely. It's not my favorite, but it definetly didn't give me any clumps. I got it in brown(my mistake). It's worth a try. No spider lashes, no clumping.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Green Tea

Movies/TV Series

Lululemon or Sportchek?

Points

renaudsu added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread