Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 801 in Mascara

January 15, 2017

I have been using this kind for over 5 years now. I always use 2 mascaras, but this one never changes. I will always use it.... makes my lashes long and does not clutter them.

January 14, 2017

I am an everyday Mascara wearer, I have tried many, many brands and this mascara is by far my favorite. This mascara comes in a variety of colors, I use "blackest black" and I find it stays on all day, very dark, curls the eye lashes, does not clump and lengthens the lashes. I will never go back to anything else!

January 09, 2017

Love this mascara! Second to my holy grail, but an extremely close second! Loved it so much got my daughter and sister and best friend and Mom to purchase and try out too! And all loved it! It does the job, does not cost an arm and a leg, and lengthens and adds volume like crazy! Crazy I say! Did not find any irritation or flaking, just a couple of coats and good to go! Even one coat, and you're good to go. Thanks, Maybelline!

January 07, 2017

Excellent rapport qualité-prix. Ne fait pas de grumeau, ajoute volume et longueur aux cils. La formule est idéale : ni trop liquide ni trop épaisse .

December 19, 2016

Great drugstore mascara! No clumps and nice colour ranges. Black-brown is not too fake looking. Waterproof isn't 100% water-proof but better than most. I love the wand and the effect.

November 30, 2016

I adore that mascara! Usually, I have reactions to cosmetics, because my skin and eyes are very sensitive, but with that mascara, I never had any problem. It makes beautiful lashes, it's easy to clean and very cheap to buy. I recommend it 100% (:

November 15, 2016

One of the best mascaras out there! Even better than most of the high end mascaras. It catches every lash, not only does it add length but it also adds so much volume & gives the appearance of wearing falsies!

November 11, 2016

This is my go-to daily mascara. It's affordable, doesn't flake, and builds nicely. I have fairly thin lashes and find this mascara makes them look thick without clumping and the brush is a great shape, allowing you to get mascara right to the base of your lashes without smudging,

October 23, 2016

I love this mascara! I have blonde eyelashes so always like when a mascara goes on quite thick and makes my lashes long. This mascara does just that - it's great and stays on all day but comes off quite easily at night when I wash my face!

October 22, 2016

Encore un bon mascara de chez maybelline. Beau noir profond et intense. Allonge et procure volume aux cils. Il est souvent en rabais à la pharmacie. Bon choix.

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

Losing weight tips

10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish