Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 814 in Mascara

February 09, 2017

The Lash Sensational has been getting a lot of love in the past year and for good reasons. The wand is unique and the mascara very quickly builds volume.

Pros:
    - Great wand quickly gives full volume effect, love the look!
    - Good at defining and separating lashes

Cons:
    - Wand is large and sometimes hard to use without getting the mascara on your lids
    - Difficult to remove

January 30, 2017

I have not been blessed by the lash fairy so I have little short lashes. I tried every brand out there and they don't have the effect that they market them for. But then I found Maybelline Lash Sentationnal and it give me fuller and longer lashes!!

January 15, 2017

I have been using this kind for over 5 years now. I always use 2 mascaras, but this one never changes. I will always use it.... makes my lashes long and does not clutter them.

January 14, 2017

I am an everyday Mascara wearer, I have tried many, many brands and this mascara is by far my favorite. This mascara comes in a variety of colors, I use "blackest black" and I find it stays on all day, very dark, curls the eye lashes, does not clump and lengthens the lashes. I will never go back to anything else!

January 09, 2017

Love this mascara! Second to my holy grail, but an extremely close second! Loved it so much got my daughter and sister and best friend and Mom to purchase and try out too! And all loved it! It does the job, does not cost an arm and a leg, and lengthens and adds volume like crazy! Crazy I say! Did not find any irritation or flaking, just a couple of coats and good to go! Even one coat, and you're good to go. Thanks, Maybelline!

January 07, 2017

Excellent rapport qualité-prix. Ne fait pas de grumeau, ajoute volume et longueur aux cils. La formule est idéale : ni trop liquide ni trop épaisse .

December 19, 2016

Great drugstore mascara! No clumps and nice colour ranges. Black-brown is not too fake looking. Waterproof isn't 100% water-proof but better than most. I love the wand and the effect.

November 30, 2016

I adore that mascara! Usually, I have reactions to cosmetics, because my skin and eyes are very sensitive, but with that mascara, I never had any problem. It makes beautiful lashes, it's easy to clean and very cheap to buy. I recommend it 100% (:

November 15, 2016

One of the best mascaras out there! Even better than most of the high end mascaras. It catches every lash, not only does it add length but it also adds so much volume & gives the appearance of wearing falsies!

November 11, 2016

This is my go-to daily mascara. It's affordable, doesn't flake, and builds nicely. I have fairly thin lashes and find this mascara makes them look thick without clumping and the brush is a great shape, allowing you to get mascara right to the base of your lashes without smudging,

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows