Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 849 in Mascara

March 21, 2017

Love this Mascara, it makes my eyelashes looks amazing, never give trouble to my eyes, I do have dry eyes some other mascara make my eye turn red and itchy, this one is amazing and love using it. I have been usuing it for the past 5 years, I buy 5 or 6 when they are on sale or good deal.

March 10, 2017

J'ai utilisé ce mascara jusqu'à la "dernière goutte". Il donne du volume, allonge les cils, et tient bien la courbe. La brosse fonctionne bien. J'ai eu un peu de difficulté avec la brosse, mais on s'adapte bien.
    Je le recommande

March 10, 2017

Le mascara lash sensational de Maybelline est magique. La brosse pour appliquer le produit comporte 2 parties. La première permet de démêler les cils et d'appliquer le produit sur la base des cils. La deuxième applique une plus grande quantité de produit pour les allonger et les faire paraitre plus denses.
    Je recommande fortement ce mascara.

March 08, 2017

This mascara is truly magic in a bottle and the price point can not be beat! The one side of the brush gets right to the roots and when you use the other side of the brush it fans out your lashes beautifully as well as lengthen them! Just one coat needed and there is no clumping of lashes

March 05, 2017

This product is definitely my favourite drugstore mascara becuase it gets the job done. The interesting brush makes my lashes look voluminous, long and it even gives it a full dab effect!

March 05, 2017

This mascara is amazing. It makes my lashes look super long and thick. It’s a plastic wand which I really love because it defines the lashes so well. This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. I use this in the waterproof version because it curls my lashes so much better. It keeps my lashes curled all day!

March 03, 2017

J'adore ce masacara parce qu'il ajoute de la longeur et du volume a mes cils durant tout la journée. De plus il ne coule pas et ne laisse pas de trace noir en dessou des yeux. Je conseil fortement se mascara il est dure a battre

March 01, 2017

I love the maybelline lash sensational mascara! It gives your lashes extreme volume and length for such an affordable price! It is also veery black! So amazing

February 28, 2017

I bought into the hype on this one and I am glad I did! I find that some mascaras flake and irritate my eyes, but this does not happen with Lash Sensational. I like the wand/brush. It is "normal" and easy to use. A little curved, not super straight or even wavy like some mascara applicators. It lasts all day on me and does not smudge, even without using the waterproof version. I really enjoy this mascara and highly recommend it!

February 28, 2017

I bought this mascara when it was first released and I hated it. It was too wet and made my lashes stick together, I ended up looking like I have 3 lashes on each eye. Fast forward two years, I decided to give it another try and it was love at first use. I feel like Maybelline has changed the formula, it's not as wet anymore and it gives my lashes, length, curl and volume without making making them clumpy.