Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 775 in Mascara

November 30, 2016

I adore that mascara! Usually, I have reactions to cosmetics, because my skin and eyes are very sensitive, but with that mascara, I never had any problem. It makes beautiful lashes, it's easy to clean and very cheap to buy. I recommend it 100% (:

November 15, 2016

One of the best mascaras out there! Even better than most of the high end mascaras. It catches every lash, not only does it add length but it also adds so much volume & gives the appearance of wearing falsies!

November 11, 2016

This is my go-to daily mascara. It's affordable, doesn't flake, and builds nicely. I have fairly thin lashes and find this mascara makes them look thick without clumping and the brush is a great shape, allowing you to get mascara right to the base of your lashes without smudging,

October 23, 2016

I love this mascara! I have blonde eyelashes so always like when a mascara goes on quite thick and makes my lashes long. This mascara does just that - it's great and stays on all day but comes off quite easily at night when I wash my face!

October 22, 2016

Encore un bon mascara de chez maybelline. Beau noir profond et intense. Allonge et procure volume aux cils. Il est souvent en rabais à la pharmacie. Bon choix.

October 11, 2016

I recently purchased this mascara to replace my usual go-to high end mascara to cut down on makeup expenses. This mascara has not only exceeded my expectations but has proved to be better than the high-end brand I previously used! I have naturally long lashes so I look for a mascara that will separate them for a more natural daytime look and ensures that I don't get "tangles"--this mascara does exactly that by providing the exact advertised fan look! I also love that though not waterproof this mascara stays in place all day without smudging and when taken off at the end of the day it almost clumps off rather than just smudging the mascara all under my eye. The only slight negative I have is that the brush on the wand has extremely tiny plastic bristles on one side, I find I have to put the entire wand very close to to my eye which sometimes hits my skin rather than my lashes, however, due to the amazing effect this wand gives, I think this is just something I'll have to get used to in time.

September 30, 2016

This is my favourite drug store mascara. It lengthens and curls, and doesn't bleed/smug! It is a great dupe for Benefit's They're Real at a much more affordable price

September 29, 2016

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have tried a lot of mascaras and even after curling my eyelashes they didn't work but this one worked like magic. Not so heavy on the eyes, doesn't clump up, smudge free and cost friendly.

September 27, 2016

This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras. It applied smoothly with the perfect amount of product to make my eyes pop, but not cause my lashes to clump. I love it!

September 21, 2016

I loved the fact that the brush does not fold when we press it on our lashes. Often, I think there is too much mascara on the brush during the first uses, but it was not like this for this mascara! :)

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic