Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 859 in Mascara

March 14, 2017

Dieu seul sait que j'en ai essayer des mascara sans jamais en trouvé un parfait. Toutefois, celui-ci se rapproche drôlement de la perfection. Je n'ai que des points positifs. D'abord, il est vraiment très abordable, il ne fait aucun grumeau lors de l'application, il sépare les cils comme jamais un mascara a séparé les cils et il tient super longtemps en place et ne coule pas. Bref un must à avoir!!

January 07, 2017

I have been wearing this mascara for a few months, it is my go to daily. If you're planning activities in the day and you're afraid to break a sweat, this mascara will NOT smudge! I've gone swimming in this and it didn't show any smudging underneath my eyes. It applies evenly picking up every lash, very little clumping. I would highly recommend this!

September 23, 2016

By far, one of my favourite mascaras! Just the right amount of coverage and doesn't leave a mess, and is also really easy to remove.
    I absolutely love it!

September 23, 2016

I am Chinese with lashes that are fine, straight, AND short (it doesn't get much worse than that!) so very few mascaras work on me. I've been using mascara for well over a decade and have yet to find a NON waterproof one that holds a curl and only some waterproof ones that do.

Maybelline usually does not disappoint for me and this mascara is no different. The curved plastic brush with short bristles is perfect for my lash type. It gets from the roots to the tip without much mascara getting onto the my lids (a issue I usually have with dense and thick "volume" brushes). I would give it a 5/5 in terms of application. I deducted one mark off effectiveness only because I have tried other Maybelline waterproof mascaras and there is slight droop to my curled lashes by end of day.

However, it is still way better than most other brands I've tried so overall, I would definitely buy this one again (when it goes on sale!)

August 02, 2016

I purchased this after reading a positive review about on a blog that I follow and I love it! I have tried so many different mascara's and I keep coming back to this one as it is the best for making lashes look long and full. My daughter keeps "borrowing" mine. Given how inexpensive it is I just went out and bought her one for herself!

June 25, 2016

Have been using this mascara for awhile now, love the fullness it gives my lashes. I find my lashes are super long and there is no flaking. Also it is so easy to wash off. I have had people ask what kind of mascara l am using they say that they look great

May 18, 2016

I have to start this review saying my favorite mascara EVER was L'Oreal Volume Shocking, so its my kind of criteria, heavy, full of volume, drama lashes, cause mine are so thin, that I never look for a natural look, if its your kind of look, you may not find my review useful.
    I like this mascara, its not my favorite but its close, the price its good and it doesnt low my curl, wich I rally appreciate, I have the WP formula, I always do because otherwise the curl will come down for sure. I can achieve a fairly good volume with this, love the brush, I really like this kind of plastic brushes, the shape its really good and delivers the product in a perfect distribution. Anyway it tends to be clumpy and I always separate the lashes with a toothpick. Its not that complicated to remove, with make up remover. Its very alike the Colossal of Cover Girl.
    I will buy this again for sure.

April 05, 2016

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. My lashes are long, but stick straight out. No matter what mascara I use, I have to curl them first. With that in mind I need something that will hold that curl all day long and this mascara does just that! I'm left with a beautiful curl for many hours. It also makes my lashes look full. It's not clumpy as long as you don't take it over board with the coats. I got so many people into this mascara! I recommend for sure!

March 21, 2016

So many people recommended this mascara to me. The price was right, the wand seemed like one I would enjoy, and it's black and waterproof - what could go wrong?
    I hated the formula of this mascara and do not understand why people recommend it so much. All it does right is make your lashes darker. It's so wet that it immediately gets all over your eyelids and face. It's clumpy, adds a little bit of volume but no length. I rarely throw out makeup items, but this one had to go. There are much better pharmacy mascaras. Save your money.

March 03, 2016

I didn't like this mascara it took like 3 layers for me to see a difference between my eye that I was applying mascara and the other one. I like to do my full makeup in like 20 minutes max so putting 15 on my lashes is not a thing that I like.