Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 775 in Mascara

• Exclusive V-Styling mascara comb sculpts and thickens lashes up to 65%.
  • Creates a unique new type of separation.
  • V-styling comb.
  • Sculpts, thickens, lifts lashes.
  • Contact lens safe.
  • Ophthalmologist tested.

January 27, 2015

It´s during all the day. Not necessary to put many times during 24 hours!

January 07, 2015

Makes for great lashes, no clumping, long and curly. Takes about five to six strokes on each eye. Looks great, feels great.

October 25, 2014

I have very light lashes and this mascara just makes my eyes pop!

June 24, 2013

I purchase a mascara only to find the wand was broken inside. Not too happy about that at all. I called the company and they sent me a gift certificate to replace the product. I haven't actually tried the mascara yet. I will soon. :)

April 24, 2012

Bad clumping problems with this! Looked so much like spider lashes but weighed down, ugh don't buy this.

1.5/5

April 23, 2010

I hate this mascara. I keep giving it "one more try" and I absolutely hate it. The formula is almost watery and the wand/comb is soaked with the product even after I wipe it with a tissue. When I apply it after one stroke it almost makes my lashes look like spiky flattened sheets of spider legs and it takes forever to dry. It's also very smudgy . I have the waterproof formula so its almost impossible to take off regardless of what eye makeup remover you use. My friend swears by this mascara and told me to just "comb it really fast" and I didn't see a difference. It's still horrible and we have similar eyes/lashes. I dont' know which is worse: the wand or the formula. I even tried to use it with a regular mascara wand (sample from Sephora) and it's still one of the worst mascaras for me!

July 30, 2009

I found this mascara to be terrible. I got crazy clumps no matter how lightly I tried to apply it and it flaked into my contact lenses. I have the waterproof formula and it's impossible to remove. I used soap and two different eye makeup removers and it still was not completely removed.

I gave it two tries, I'm throwing the rest out.

May 15, 2009

I've bought quite a few mascaras recently to find my HG. [which I found! Lash Perfection by Max Factor! :D] Anyway, I bought this because it was a BOGOF at CVS and so I bought this and Full n Soft. I've read that the comb is awkward to use at first, but you get use to it. If you're looking for a false eyelash effect, you need to get this. It fanned out my lashes wonderfully and lengthened them A LOT. I was like so surprised. It did clump, but I used an eyelash comb and do NOT apply more than two coats. It will clump like crazy after that. Overall, I think it's pretty good.

February 10, 2009

This stuff makes my lashes look amazing. I dont have time for fake lashes nor do i need them with this product. It stretches my lashes out long and lovely. The comb really helps so you do not get clumps. the trick is just to not let coats dry in between as with almost amy mascara. Love this stuff!

Updated On: February 10, 2009

I swear by this stuff and get tons of compliments!

0.5/5

October 14, 2008

terrible terrible.

Chunky, formula sucks, i can't even get it on without smudging it on everywhere.
They tried to get creative with the brush but it SUCKS.