Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #738 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner draws intense lining in an instant.It glides on smoothly for even coverage.The firm felt tip applicator allows easy control.Waterproof, all-day wear.

March 15, 2016

Love love loved this product. Defiantly made my eyes pop. It went on smoothly and easily, it didn't run or smudge for me. I will defiantly use this product again

February 08, 2016

This eyeliner looks like eyeshadow in just a short time. Even with eyelid primer it doesn't last. It goes on well, but does not hold a line at all.

February 14, 2015

I love eyeliner so much. This brand is great.

August 05, 2014

I have the Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in waterproof black. I love how easily it glides on, and adheres right on the lash line. It also lasts all day, and does not rub off, which is a problem I have had with other eyeliners. The price point is my favourite, I will continue to buy this product.

August 05, 2014

This eye-liner is so good, it's really easy to apply and it last all day.

June 18, 2014

Love the brush! Easy to apply.

June 12, 2014

I love the liquid eyeliner. This was the first eyeliner that made me fall in love with liquid eyeliners. It's a bit on the pricey side but one stroke and it will last you ALL night.

Be careful of smudges....

February 27, 2010

The eyeliner tip allows for a smooth line. Goes on really well!

You can buy this at any pharmacy, Walmart, superstores etc.

December 10, 2008

I use liquid eyeliner every day and this is the only one that has passed the test. It is an awesome product for the price and brand. Since I go thru a bottle a month I couldnt get use to buying an expensive liner. I love the fact the actual applicator is a tiny paint brush instead of a felt tip. The color is thick and their is no need for repeated layers. Do note that when the liquid starts breaking on your skin it is time for a new bottle. The cracking means that it is old and it usually comes out very thick and clumpy. I recommend this kind of eyeliner for people have experience using liquid eyeliners. Using the felt tip applicator will be easier for beginners.