Maybelline Mascara Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 773 in Mascara

October 17, 2016

This is my 'go-to' mascara. It applies with a fine finish - not clumpy - and it applies quickly. You have to be careful though because it doesn't dry instantly. Give yourself a minute before blinking otherwise the mascara may transfer to your eyelid.

September 23, 2016

Maybelline Waterproof Full'n Soft Mascara is one of the best mascara I've ever used. It keeps my stick straight Asian lashes curly and makes it look full and natural.

September 13, 2016

I love this butterfly effect mascara. It brings out my long natural lashes and gives It so much volume and length. The piece was not expensive at all!! And you can find It at your local drug store. I mainly like to wear this product when I'm going out with some friends. I would highly recommend it.

September 07, 2016

I buy these often as they do what they are supposed to do and they price is cheap. Love maybelline for the price and quality. Would buy again definitely.

August 18, 2016

My go to for mascara!!!! Price is great, and product works wonderfully!! Unlike some mascaras that flake off or smear, this stays in place all day and I love it!

August 16, 2016

I have used this product for as long as I can remember, beats any other mascara including high end cosmetic company mascaras hands down! And you cant beat the price.

June 30, 2016

I've tried a number of different high end mascaras and I keep coming back to this one. It always glides on easily, doesn't flake off and is easy to remove at the end of the day!

June 27, 2016

Always get compliments on my lashes - it's all maybelline! This stuff does wonders. The waterproof mascara holds the perfect shape, while giving you lush lashes that last all day.

June 27, 2016

This mascara is great. Lengthen my lashes appear . There is no lumps . I like the effect on my lashes . The brush is curved and gives a nice result. I recommand it.

June 13, 2016

I only use Maybelline mascaras. They are super affordable at Wal-Mart and it makes my scarce eyelashes look like they are falsies! I have tried countless other brands of mascara and never found anything as effective as Maybelline brand. Applies easily, doesn't clump and waterproof. It lengthens and adds volume to your eyelashes, if you are Asian and have short and thin lashes, you will love this as much as I do.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS