Maybelline Mascara Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 801 in Mascara

January 12, 2017

J'adore le mascara Maybelline, n'importe quelle sorte, ils sont tous merveilleux!! S'applique bien, font de superbe cils et le prix est plus qu'abordable!!! A essayer si vous ne l'avez jamais fait!

January 06, 2017

The mascara was okay for the first few times I used it but eventually it got very clumpy and too thick to use. This was also a while ago and I was not conscious of what some brands do but after going vegan I learned that this brand also tests on animals. Therefore, I would not be going back to this brand but the price was pretty good and it was indeed waterproof as it said on the package.

October 17, 2016

This is my 'go-to' mascara. It applies with a fine finish - not clumpy - and it applies quickly. You have to be careful though because it doesn't dry instantly. Give yourself a minute before blinking otherwise the mascara may transfer to your eyelid.

September 23, 2016

Maybelline Waterproof Full'n Soft Mascara is one of the best mascara I've ever used. It keeps my stick straight Asian lashes curly and makes it look full and natural.

September 13, 2016

I love this butterfly effect mascara. It brings out my long natural lashes and gives It so much volume and length. The piece was not expensive at all!! And you can find It at your local drug store. I mainly like to wear this product when I'm going out with some friends. I would highly recommend it.

September 07, 2016

I buy these often as they do what they are supposed to do and they price is cheap. Love maybelline for the price and quality. Would buy again definitely.

August 18, 2016

My go to for mascara!!!! Price is great, and product works wonderfully!! Unlike some mascaras that flake off or smear, this stays in place all day and I love it!

August 16, 2016

I have used this product for as long as I can remember, beats any other mascara including high end cosmetic company mascaras hands down! And you cant beat the price.

June 30, 2016

I've tried a number of different high end mascaras and I keep coming back to this one. It always glides on easily, doesn't flake off and is easy to remove at the end of the day!

June 27, 2016

Always get compliments on my lashes - it's all maybelline! This stuff does wonders. The waterproof mascara holds the perfect shape, while giving you lush lashes that last all day.