maybelline master conceal by facestudio Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 389 in Concealer

October 09, 2016

J'adore ce cache-cerne. Il est super couvrant et sa tenue est génial. Ayant des cernes bleutés il les caches à merveille. C'est mon nouveau meilleur ami.

June 29, 2016

This camouflaging concealer covers everything from dark circles to red areas with full coverage and is undetectable. You only need a small amount and blends beautifully.

March 16, 2016

I loved the coverage of this concealer but it just will not stop creasing and emphasizing my fine lines in my undereye area. It dries up and sets into the lines and makes me look older and very tired. A small amount of this product goes a long way I just wish it didn't crease so badly under my eyes.

January 31, 2016

Pros: I liked how it applied. It had high coverage after just 1 layer. The color selection was good. It set quickly. The price point is great at under $10.
Cons: This concealer emphasized my lines. It began to dry under my eyes as the day went on. It may cause acne.
I wouldn’t rely on the Maybelline Master Conceal for all day wear. If I were to use this concealer again, I would probably only use this for a photoshoot or event where I would only wear it for only several hours.

January 05, 2016

If you want a MAC quality concealer with a bit of light under your eye you should try it..

1.5/5

May 31, 2015

I found this concealer to really dry up my face and after putting on powder foundaation. Over top of it my face went sorta splotchy which has NEVER. Happened to me befor