Maybelline master drama cream pencil Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 776 in Eye Liner

June 30, 2016

This eyeliner is super pigmentated!! Goes on super smooth and creamy, and comes in a variety of colours. Black, Brown, Charcoal, White, The list goes on and on. The newest colour I have seen out is a nude which is great for the water line!

April 07, 2015

I got this in the violet shade and I was pretty disappointed. The colour, itself, is nice but it doesn't go on very smoothly. It tends to tug and it needs multiple layers to get the payoff. To make matters worse, my pencil is now faulty and it doesn't twist up anymore. I can only get the product out by physically grabbing it and pulling it up.

January 14, 2015

Without a doubt my favorite eyeliner. It stays on all day long and shows up nice and dark. When I purchased a damaged pencil, Maybelline were very quick to send me a new one.

January 05, 2015

Faulty applicator. The product would not dispense when attempting to twist the pencil. I was able to use the product a few times and when I did, I found the product worked great. Very pigmented and creamy.

Buy at your own risk.

June 12, 2014

I like it. It's effective and not that expensive.

February 17, 2014

Saw this, bought a couple colours as they were on sale. Found it extremely hard to even figure out how to get it out, and then when I was able to get some from the tube/container, it kept breaking.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas