Maybelline Master Duo Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #473 out of 804 in Eye Liner

September 26, 2016

I don't hate it. It does have 2 wears which is what I look for. It just dries easily. I don't think the thick way is thick enough I have to continue on lining it. It's a bit on the pricey side too.

April 01, 2016

Absolutely love this liquid eyeliner! have repurchased many times before and will continue to unless I find something that is better from the drug store !
    it does amazing when doing the flick on my winged liner and always is the blackest black especially for drugstore, the quality is definitely compared to high end and always gives me the look I'm wanting!

December 01, 2015

I did not like the way this eyeliner went on, not straight and smooth at all. Also did not find it to stay on very long.

December 01, 2015

Nice tip for application. Goes on smooth and precise. Lasts forever!!! Great stuff.

June 18, 2015

This liner was so hard to apply and the colour did not go on evenly. I tried the brown and the purple and neither worked very well. The colour was not pigmented and the formula was really watery. I was not a fan of these and ended up throwing them out.

February 24, 2015

amazing goes on smooth! and stays on!

September 21, 2014

Such a great eyeliner! @ wings are the master!

September 11, 2014

I use liquid eyeliner pretty much daily, and this is probably my least favourite one so far. Something about the applicator, it either goes on way too think or the wand itself puts lines through my eyeliner..no matter what I do, I cannot get this to apply well or stay on. I will not be repurchasing.

August 05, 2014

I have tried almost every liquid liner and this is so far the best one! Its very easy to apply and there is no smell either! When I first tried it I also put a line on my hand to see if it would smudge, it didnt. I rubbed it and even scratched it with my finger nail and nothing happened. I got a little worried at this point but with a few rubs of a makeup wipe I was able to get it off easily.

1.5/5

June 26, 2014

I bought these when they went on sale at London Drugs. I have to say they are not good. The lines do not apply evenly and they do not work to make thin lines like they claim. Also, I found that the formula for the violet colour does not apply properly- it doesn't give a bold colour at all.