Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 534 in Blush

December 06, 2016

I love this product, I use it on myself daily under a baked powder highlighter and my cheeks sing all day! The powder helps in setting the product and adding intense shine ;)

May 14, 2016

I don't like the feel of this on my skin. It feels wet and sticky. It would be great for convenience for anyone who can over look this, and doesn't have much time for makeup.

February 28, 2016

This gets 5 stars for price because I did get it on sale for half price and what not better then getting make at half off? I have been looking at this for some time. Always wanting to get it but always waited. And once I tried it I asked myself what took me so long to get this? It was so easy to use and blend out. You need to try this oNE

October 05, 2015

I absolutely love Maybelline because the price is awesome for the quality you get. I'm not a huge makeup wearing kind of girl but I do love to experiment and I purchased Warm Nude and this was my first time using a blush stick and I have to say it was such a positive experience I don't see myself going back to a powder blush anytime soon. It goes on super smooth and blends really nicely, I love that it layers nicely so you can get the right coloring you need and it works really well for contouring!

April 27, 2015

I love this cream/stick blush! It is super pigmented so you don't need much and it will last all day!

April 01, 2015

Maybelline makes incredible products! I love all of them so far and am on a mission to buy all the shades but they are always sold out at my walmart!

March 09, 2015

These blush sticks are easy to apply. They go on creamy smooth and last all day. They come in an array of amazing colours and are reasonably priced.

March 07, 2015

This has to be my new favourite kind of blush. This is the first time I've tried a blush stick and I don't think I'll every go back to the powder. The first one I've tried is just pinched pink. At first looking at some of the colors you would think there too bright or itd be hard to blend, but it actually blends so beautifully and this color is so nice , it leave a slight glowy shimmer, very natural look. I just love it . I can't wait to get more and try the others!!

January 06, 2015

Love it. I like that it glides on super easy, that it also doesn't smear as much as other brands.

October 25, 2014

I have two blushes and one bronzer from this line of sticks and they are soo perfect for my Summer makeup routine. I don't like to add too much to my skin in the hot weather so I use the pinky colours for my cheeks and the bronzer to contour, then blend a bit with finger tips.
    Love the subtle colour and hint of shimmer.
    Doesn't feel like there is anything on my skin, though I do get some shimmer on my fingers if I touch my face.
    Nice range of very flattering colours too, which isn't always the case with cool toned fair skinned girls like myself.