Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #482 out of 818 in Eye Liner

March 22, 2017

This is the best felt tip eyeliner product that I have found! The precise tip makes it easy to keep a thin line on your lid while still being able to build thickness. It is also great for winged eyeliner application. The pigment is dark black and lasts months before running out. I have repurchased this many times. Very easy to use and affordable

January 09, 2017

I do really like the shape of this liner where you hold it. It fits really nice in your hand and makes applying the liner easy to apply. I also like the shape of the tip of this liner. It makes it really easy to make a thin line or a thick line. You don't end up having to go over a line multiple times to make it thicker because you can create a thick line on first swipe. It's a really innovative shape so I will definitely give Maybelline mega props for that! The thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that it's not really black on the eyes. It looks black when you applying and I was thinking 'YES THIS IS AMAZING'. But, after about 10 minutes of it being on my eyes, the colour faded and I don't really like the look of that. When I use a black liquid liner, I want it to be black as can be and stay that way. The couple of times I used this I had to go over it with another black liquid liner. I can't really tell you if it lasts long or flakes because I had to go over it with another liner.

June 29, 2016

This eyeliner is the absolute best in terms of drugstore products, it even rivals top brands imo in terms of quality. It's great for beginners and lasts for a while.

May 11, 2016

This eyeliner often goes on sale and i bought it when i needed a decent but cheap eyeliner product. I was surprised by this one. It gave me a jet black line that stayed on all day without smudging and with minimal fading of the color. Overall a really good liner for a decent price

May 06, 2015

Easy to apply. I have a hard time with eyeliner runnining as my eyes water, I have no problem with this product.

May 01, 2015

This is my all time favorite eye liner. I love the pen and how precise you can get with it! For someone who doesn't always have a steady hand, it comes off easily if any mistakes are made.

February 24, 2015

I use the black shade and I have to say, The product lasts for a pretty good time! It uses a felt tip applicator and is very easy to apply. Its good for both thin and thick lines and dries pretty quick. I definitely recommend this product!

December 29, 2014

This is an amazing product. Will definitely purchase again!

October 22, 2014

Well im not into liquid eyeliner, i just dont use them but this is the product i wanted to try, well i like it. Glad i tried it.

September 20, 2014

This is one of the best felt tip liners I have. The tip is firm while still being very thin. Great for doing cat eyes or a thin line across the lash line.