Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 776 in Eye Liner

June 29, 2016

This eyeliner is the absolute best in terms of drugstore products, it even rivals top brands imo in terms of quality. It's great for beginners and lasts for a while.

May 11, 2016

This eyeliner often goes on sale and i bought it when i needed a decent but cheap eyeliner product. I was surprised by this one. It gave me a jet black line that stayed on all day without smudging and with minimal fading of the color. Overall a really good liner for a decent price

May 06, 2015

Easy to apply. I have a hard time with eyeliner runnining as my eyes water, I have no problem with this product.

May 01, 2015

This is my all time favorite eye liner. I love the pen and how precise you can get with it! For someone who doesn't always have a steady hand, it comes off easily if any mistakes are made.

February 24, 2015

I use the black shade and I have to say, The product lasts for a pretty good time! It uses a felt tip applicator and is very easy to apply. Its good for both thin and thick lines and dries pretty quick. I definitely recommend this product!

December 29, 2014

This is an amazing product. Will definitely purchase again!

October 22, 2014

Well im not into liquid eyeliner, i just dont use them but this is the product i wanted to try, well i like it. Glad i tried it.

September 20, 2014

This is one of the best felt tip liners I have. The tip is firm while still being very thin. Great for doing cat eyes or a thin line across the lash line.

September 09, 2014

i love these eyeliners, a lot of brands are good and they provide clean smooth lines

August 11, 2014

Great liquid eyeliner for a reasonable price that you can pick up at the local pharmacy or department store. Liquid eyeliner is a must have in my cosmetics bag and this one is a keeper. I have tried so many and this one that would become a regular for me. It goes on well and I like the option of being able to draw thin or thick lines but I also enjoy the fine felt tip pen. I would buy this again.