Maybelline MasterPrecise Skinny Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil

Maybelline MasterPrecise Skinny Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 09, 2016

Sorry ladies this is not the secret to wing eyeliner. It may make it easier. But I still could not make them even. But as an eyeliner it was great! It went on easy and last a long time. I would totally recommend this for a eyeliner. Not to make wing eyeliner easier.

January 18, 2016

This was an impulse buy for me at Shopper's recently. I already have a pretty good system for lining / tight-lining my eyes, using eye shadow and a small brush. There are downsides, though, like that it can be a bit time consuming, and I have to clean my brush every time.
The MasterPrecise Skinny is a waterproof gel formula in a 1.8mm pencil. It looks and feels very thin, and is about 5 and 1/4 inches long. It feels pretty solid and durable, and has cute pink and black packaging (which definitely helps me when I'm searching for it in my makeup organizer).
The packaging says "always sharp" but mine didn't look to be sharpened at all - it had a flat tip. I was a bit disappointed by that, but it's so small that it doesn't really matter, and I can "sharpen" it myself.
I bought this in black (there is also brown and charcoal). It's very pigmented and smooth like gel liner, and sets pretty quickly although it can be smudged too. It is definitely waterproof and stays on all day, but any excess product will transfer a bit and smudge, without using something to prime or set it with. It's really impressive, but my lids can be oily so I have to clean it up a bit throughout the day.
I'm not sure how long this will last / how much product is inside, but I hope I don't use it up too fast because it's a really decent liner. It works amazingly well for tight-lining, especially when I need to get ready quickly, and when I want a bolder look.
This definitely requires some makeup remover or oil to take off completely.
I really like this liner and am happy I purchased it. it works so well on my slightly smaller / deep set eyes, it's reliable and lasts throughout the day (with some smudging) and adds the perfect amount of definition.