Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 775 in Mascara

June 29, 2016

I buy this mascara over and over. I'ts not expensive. I love the gel-mousse formula. This mascara give me long and supple lashes. I receive a lot of nice comments every time I wear it.

June 27, 2016

I felt this mascara only left your lashes clumpy. In my opinion just because it clumps doesn't mean it adds volume. The brush was too fat and it allows way too much mascara on your lashes. I wasted my money on this one.

May 05, 2016

This mascara made my lashes look really long, without clumping them! The online con about this product was the wand itself was not the best. The wand is supposed to be flexible, maybe for easier application, but for me, it just made it harder to apply!

March 11, 2015

Did not give the full volume "plush" look I was expecting. Good for providing darker lashes and separates effectively, but did nothing for lengthening or volumizing my lashes.

March 10, 2015

the best mascara I always buy maybelline. stays on all day and pumps my lashes perfectly

March 06, 2015

Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Waterproof mascara although high priced very effective . Wearing the mascara adds mega length . volume and plumpness. i highly recommend using this product 100%

March 05, 2015

I have been using the volum' express "falsies" for the last little while and I really like it. But I saw this one, and since it was on sale I thought I would try it instead. It lengthens my lashes, but it definitely doesn't volumize them, not even a little. :( I thought the gel formula would be nice and lightweight for a change, as falsies has a fairly thick formula. But I didn't find this to have the effect I wanted. The big brush and bendy wand also make it real tricky to use well, leaving me with wonky, un-volumized lashes. Not cute.

February 25, 2015

Love, Love, Loved this product..... I am always looking for a great mascara and this is it!

February 23, 2015

It was okay I guess it seemed that I had to put several coats on before it was satisfactory to me. It really hard to come off and I had to use several different eye removers to get it off my eyes were red when I was done.

February 23, 2015

This product has been effective in plumping up my eyelashes which are very light and thin.
It works wonders.