Maybelline Mineral Power Blush Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 501 in Blush

Why You'll Love ItMineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush with micro-minerals provides a soft, healthy glow to cheeks.• Blends naturally with skin tone for a fresh flush of color• Skin looks healthy and fresh• Talc-free, lightweight formula• Fragrance-free

October 15, 2016

I like this blush because it isn't overwhelming on the skin. I use it to contour my fact and always a little under the chin. The price is good and it lasts a long time.

September 30, 2015

#Maybelline (Mineral Power Blush) I just love this blush by #Maybelline. I find that it is long lasting, helps me look more natural and it is also a very affordable blusher. It is very easy to apply. gives me a healthy looking glow. It is a must have in my beauty bag.

June 16, 2015

I tried the blush in "True Peach" and I have to say this was my favourite product of the Mineral Power line. It went on nicely and looked natural - perfect for a spring glow.

April 01, 2015

I am usually not a fan of loose powder blushes but Maybelline has impressed me once again!

September 09, 2014

I liked the smooth texture! and the product worked well with my skin tone, a must try!

September 04, 2014

I did not like this product at all. Felt heavy. Blotched.

August 12, 2014

This Blush is very light easy to apply and blend well to my face just like natural skin. The one I use is fresh plum it gives my face a fresh healthy look adding to my skin and on my cheeks. Stay long day wearing and oil free no sticky feelings or heavy on my face. Love it !!

August 07, 2014

As far as blush goes, I'd say this stuff is good as any. On any given day I have three to five different brands of blush in my make up bag, and this is one of them. The colors are gorgeous and wear very well.

September 01, 2013

This is a little to sparkly for my liking.

December 14, 2012

Really like the blush, goes on very nicely and lasts a long time. The minerals in it are good for your skin too and don't clog pores.