Good

Maybelline New York Brow Drama Pro Palette Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

January 05, 2016

This is the best eye brow kit I have ever purchased. Comes with 1 double sided angle brush and 1 spooley brush. The wax is tinted and perfect for taming crazy eye brow hairs and then there's the brow shadow that I use to fill in all the cracks. There is also a highlighting shade tha is too be place under the eye brow, I really enjoy this product and for a drugstore one too.

January 04, 2016

This is my first time using a brow product and I have to say, I'm finally on my way to getting those 'on fleek' brows I keep hearing everyone talk about.

For those of you who are also new at this, lemme explain how it's supposed to be used (looking up tutorials for this product specifically on Youtube is also helpful).

This contains a wax on the left, a brow powder in the middle and a highlighter on the right. It also contains a spooly eyebrow brush' and an angled brush.

1. After plucking your eyebrows to desired shape/ size you should first use the spooly brush to comb them in the correct direction and neaten them up. Next apply the brow wax with one end of the angled brush using short soft strokes and being careful not to build up too much in anyone area. This will help the brows stay in place.

2. Apply the powder in the same manner with the unused end of the angled brush, making sure to fill in on the parts that are missing hair and applying more on the less hairy areas to make it look natural. At this stage you can give your eyebrows another brush if you like.

3. Apply highlighter underneath the arch of the brow using your finger or a rounded brush!

4. On Fleek!

I found this product very easy to use and it gave my brows a really nice natural look. I was so happy to win this product in a competition and wanted to pass on my experience with it. You can see the before and after comparison in my photos, though I naturally have quite thick, full brows so I don't get much of an arch!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?