Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1057 in Lipstick

Fall in love with color, all over again:Crisper color from pure pigments Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar Lipcolor so rich, so stunning… it’s sensational.
See their main website for more information at: www.maybelline.com

January 10, 2017

This is such a creamy smooth lipstick. I love so many of the colours I have a few neutral, coral tones and pinks to play with and I always get compliments while wearing them. I love that for a drugstore brand and price the quality is awesome, strong pigment and lasting wear.

October 05, 2016

I am a pink lipstick kinda girl. I really like the pink one and I find that they are long lasting. It seems to dry on the lips creating a nice matte look. The other colors in the collection are really nice too but I have smaller lips and darker colors just make it more pronounced that my lips are small. This is a really good quality lipstick and I swear, it feels as though it moisturizes my lips.

September 25, 2016

Maybelline New York Color sensational lipsticks are great , the pigment is good it's not to Shiney but more Matt for under $10 dollars it's a pretty good lipstick has nice shades to chose from overall great lipstick .

September 25, 2016

Maybelline sensationals are so great. They are less then $10 but quality is amazing. Easy to apply, moisturizing to the lips and the colors are bold. This lipstick is very pigmented, it isn't matte but it doesn't look shiny either. Just 2 layers of it and it will last for a couple hours. Will rub off when eating but otherwise holds well.

August 12, 2016

I bought this in the shade Mauve it Up. Not sure if it was mislabelled in the store or what happened exactly, but the tester was a lot lighter than the shade I actually ended up with -- a dark plum rather than a mauve. It's still a really nice shade, just not what I was expecting. The formula is pretty comfortable, but I find that it smears very easily outside the line of my lips, as well as having a tendency to feather in the centre. Both of these things are fixable, but I would prefer not to have to deal with them in the first place. Still, these come in so many colours and the price is good, so I would still recommend them.

July 06, 2016

It works well. Is easy to apply, feels good but I find it drying after a while. I feel the need to apply a lip balm over it which can't be what it's supposed to do. Oh well

April 03, 2016

Wow...super...great..colors...to...choose...from!!!!!this...moisturizes..as..it..gives..your..lips..womderful.color..that..stays..amd...lasts...for..hours!!!!...also...a...good..price

March 21, 2016

One of my favourite lipsticks right now. Maybelline always has such amazing shades and with their selection of nude shades I can stop my search and just stock up on this one!!

March 16, 2016

This is such a great drug store option! it works wonderful and stays on quite long. Its also very hydrating, which is a total plus in the winter. A lot of the colour look great on a variety of skin tones, which is also nice.

February 27, 2016

Great drugstore option. The pigmentation was great and it seems to be long wearing. And the colours are stunning ! I'll definitely be buying more colours from this line.