Maybelline New York Color Show Kohl Liner Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 793 in Eye Liner

Color Show Kohl Liner is the hottest new way to create statement eyes. The brightest colors. The easiest glide. Creamy, rich color has never been this precise.

Why You'll Love It
It glides on easily, stays on through the party and simply makes your eyes POP!

*Product description via maybelline.ca

September 26, 2016

I like this a lot. I usually buy my liners from Avon cos they're cheap but when this goes on sale, I grab it. It goes on smoothly and it's pretty good quality. It lasts a long while. It is just a bit on the pricey side for just a pencil tho.

1.5/5

February 01, 2015

I had high hopes for this product since Maybelline is one of my favourite drugstore brands. Unfortunately, I am seriously not impressed. The pencil is hard on your water lines, the colour payoff is next to nothing. I really dont like this product at all.

September 09, 2014

This goes on easy and doesn't break.

August 14, 2014

You get what you pay for i guess. It is a decent product considering its price.

August 13, 2014

I like these! They have a great collection of beautiful colours. My favourites are Turquoise and Green Envy. They are inexpensive and fun. My only complaint is the colours do smudge a bit throughout the day beneath the eyes. I haven't had any trouble with colour transfer onto my eyelids thankfully. I got this to test for free from the brand.

August 07, 2014

This eyes Liner just glides right on -super easily.
    I love it.
    I have the Barely Beige (light-beige) It's perfect for a natural 'day-makeup' look. I traced my lash line and it looks fantastic, really pops my peepers.

This inexpensive liner really does the trick, I would definitely recommend it for everyone.

Chicago PD