Maybelline New York Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 775 in Mascara

Why You'll Love ItThis zero clump volumizing mascara creates voluptuous volume with clean definition.Patented shaped-to-the-lash brushOphthalmologist tested, Contact lens safeWashable For Best ResultsSweep brush upwards from root to tip to separate individual lashes and to achieve definition and volume. Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look. Do not let dry between coats. Repeat for lower lash line. Removes easily with soap and water or Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Towelettes.Allure 2007 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Mascara.

April 21, 2016

Wonderful mascara if you have long thick eyelashes like mine. It really does separate each lash and make them look very long, but nice and natural. Great for times when you want to be made-up, but not go overboard, or as a daily use mascara.

The one downside is it's really difficult to take off, only the best makeup removers seem to remove this well.

May 01, 2015

I used this mascara for a couple of years, although now I am having difficulty finding it in stores so I haven't bought it in a long time. I liked how easy it was to apply and take off. It gave me a nice volume and made my eyelashes feel very light. I recommend trying this product if you can find it.

April 01, 2015

This is another great mascara from the drugstore. I do notice that after owning this for a few months the mascara thickens up in the tube making my lashes a little clumpy.

March 02, 2014

This mascara does define the lashes, with some volume, but it leaves my lashes looking spidery after 2 coats. With one coat, my lashes just look wet, as opposed to having any sort of thickness or definition to them. This is a very natural mascara, and is marketed badly for volume. The staying power for this is ok, with no flaking, but the formula is also very thin.

August 13, 2013

I LOVE this mascara! I am a total mascara addict, and this one is amazing, especially for that price! Leaves your lashes clump free, doesn't smudge and works great on the brows too!!

June 21, 2013

Not really expensive and the job is perfect!!! Cool

February 22, 2013

Great everyday mascara. Easy to apply, lasts a long time, great volume and length, and price is amazing.

December 12, 2012

I found it wouldn't look completely clumpy but there were some clumps but still pretty good

March 15, 2012

I got it for like next to nothing 2 dollars and I love everything about it no clumps amazing

November 16, 2011

A great mascara! It has a nice shaped brush to get the longer lashes but also the smaller ones in the corners of the eyes. It provides great length and enough volume to bring short and light lashes out! Great price too.