Maybelline New York Define-a-Line Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #409 out of 822 in Eye Liner

2-in-1 eyeliner; precision-tip liner and smudger.Smoother, more even, effortless application.Perfect for creating a defined or smokey look!

October 28, 2016

I don't use eyeliner all the time but if I do this would be the one to pick because the liner goes on so easy and there is no smuging through out the day.

October 28, 2016

This eyeliner works tremendous amounts of magic. I absolutely love it. Highly recommended for those who use eyeliner for a "wing" daily look. I will for sure be continuing to buy this product.

July 03, 2016

This is deffential the best eye liner out there! I will only be recomending this time people nothing els but this in love lovery love this so muchhhhhh

February 10, 2016

This is not my favourite eyeliner. I find that it skips quite a bit when you are putting it on - causing little skid marks instead of a smooth line.
    The built-in smudger is handy though, and I like that you just have to twist to sharpen.

June 12, 2015

J'adore tous vos produits et je suis ouverte à essayer d'autres nouveaux produits.

March 11, 2015

I actually liked this brand of eyeliner. The tip is very soft and glides on without any tugging. I like the rubber tip on the end too. I like to smudge with it at certain parts of my eyelids. Good product.

February 23, 2015

I love this eyeliner I use it everyday and it looks great.

January 22, 2015

As usual Maybelline always comes up with perfection. Maybelline's Define-a-Line Eyeliner makes it easy to highlight upper and lower eye lashes with a perfect straight line. Also great for cat eye look or when you want a more dramatic look for evening. I have small eyes and it really makes them look brighter and larger. Great product. I highly recommend Maybelline's Define-a-Line Eyeliner to all my friends.

November 21, 2014

I really like this pencil. I bought it by accident one day as I was away in Hawaii. I needed something for my brows and since they didnt stock on eyebrow pencils, i decided to go try this eye liner as an alternative. It did an ok job for my brows but its amazing for upper lids!! i love it. I now wished to buy a darker colour but apparently its out of stock in canada (or i was told by a friend who went to rexall)!!! I hope this isnt true as i was preparing to buy the black one ! It last long and it stays put! it also glides on so silky smooth and i like how fast i can put my makeup on with this! It's awesome!

September 10, 2014

Stayed on for a while. Never smudged that much which you need for a cat eye!