Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 501 in Blush

September 11, 2016

I loved this blush. It has a cream to powder finish and blends well. I use a small stipple brush or my fingers to blend it out. They have a nice range of colours. Would recommend.

July 26, 2016

I wasn't sure about this type of blush, however it grew on me. I love the pigment, I beleive tamale is the color i have. It looks so nice on a fresh face and even doubles as a little lip color when you forget your lipstick!

March 31, 2016

This product has an odd texture. It is difficult to apply, as it does not cling to a brush and does not blend when applied with my fingers. The colour (I have Rose Petal) is lovely, but doesn't last and feels a bit sticky.

March 15, 2016

I think this is a perfect blush. I have the pale pink colour and it is perfect for a natural rosey glow on my cheeks. The creamy formula and the bit of sparkle in the blush make it a great highlighter overtop of a darker blush.

March 08, 2016

I absolutely love the texture of this product. It's bouncy, soft and so pigmented. They blend like a dream on the skin. I don't find the product clings to my dry patches and can look very natural.

February 27, 2016

Maybe it's just I didn't know how to use it, but I couldn't, for the life of me, get this to apply nicely. I tried a brush, didn't work at all. I tried my fingers and dabbing it on my face, nothing. And I tried swiping it on my face and it looked weird with my foundation. I passed this along right away.

February 10, 2016

I bought this one in the shade "Rose Petal", and it's a very pretty colour. It's a little strange to apply because you have to use your hands -- you could blend it out with a sponge I suppose but you'd still have to get it out of the pan with your hands. My only qualm is that it seems to fade during the day and while it looks like such a light refreshing colour when applied, by the time i get home from work it appears as if I never put any blush on. I'd buy it again as it's great for a portable makeup bag as it doesn't work with (so, it doesn't require) a brush.

January 14, 2016

It works, but it's really hard to apply. The blush just gets smushed and turns into a weird shape! It looks unattractive after the first application. It's also hard to apply onto my cheeks without ruining my foundation (if i had something concealed under the blush for example). It also attracts debris and gets kind of gross :(

August 14, 2015

It's nice enough for a really simple day. Doesn't do too much still use it and try to make it work because I love the colour I have. Get it if you have the extra to spend to try it

July 07, 2015

I love these so much! The texture is just awesome and they blend really easily. These are super pigmented so you need a light hand.