Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 183 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

November 17, 2016

I like to wear this on days when I do not want to do a heavy makeup job but still wanna look good with even toned skin, reduced pore visibility and a healthy glow. Paired with mascara and you have a really natural healthy look. It makes your skin soft and does not cause breakouts and does not block pores. It is a great product for those days when you just don't have time to do makeup. It primes, smoothed and covers all in one.

November 08, 2016

This does not have full coverage - I'd say it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a true BB Cream, but that's exactly what I was looking for, so it's great in my books.

The medium shade blends into my skin perfectly; it hides any redness and lightly blurs imperfections.

Because the formula is moisturizing, it doesn't stick to any dry patches or make them worse. My nose and forehead are a bit oily, and it t doesn't seem to make them worse. It's really lightweight, so you don't feel like you have anything extra on your face. It stays on all day, and I haven't encountered any issues with breakouts.

November 08, 2016

Je n'ai vraiment pas aimé cette bb crème.J'ai plusieurs imperfections dans le visage et cette bb crème ne cachait aucunement.Je trouve qu'elle peut être bonne pour quelqu'un qui n'a rien au visage et qui veut simplement avoir un meilleur teint,sinon oubliez ça haha.

November 08, 2016

J'ai une peau tendance acnéique et huileuse et j'aime beaucoup cette BB cream. Elle a une très bonne couvrance pour les imperfections. Je mets un peu de poudre par-dessus pour un effet un peu plus naturel.

November 04, 2016

Great drugstore BB Cream! It is a light coverage but looks good on the skin. I like that it has SPF and looks good under powders. Great BB cream option if you're looking to save a bit of money. Great for the summer when you're outside for the day. I would repurchase this.

November 01, 2016

Super qualité pour un produit si peu dispendieux de pharmacie. Belle couvrence dans le visage et sur les imperfections de la peau. Un choix simple et censé .

November 01, 2016

In the past, I had to order BB Cream off eBay from Korea. Now that BB Cream is available in every drugstore in Canada, it makes my life a lot easier! A friend of mine recommended this cream from Maybelline because I wanted something with light coverage that also moisturized - and it does exactly that! I didn't have trouble finding a match for my skin tone as all I needed was something light, and the pigment just blended in nicely with my skin a minute after applying. It evens out blotchiness and masks pores nicely. I usually use this BB Cream under a light dusting of matte powder, and it lasts throughout the day.

September 26, 2016

This is a lovely drugstore BB cream, very affordable and effective. I love how it is able to provide sun protection while blurring my imperfections at the same time. It provides the perfect amount of coverage, with some skin peeking through. The consistency is just right, not too runny or thick, making it very blendable. My only complaint is regarding the range of shades available - there are only 5 shades. I have to mix two shades in order achieve the right colour for my skin. Overall, I would still recommend this product!

September 12, 2016

I was disappointed in this one. I've been looking for a BB Cream for ages, but they all seem to be too dark for my pale skin. This one's no different for me - it goes on seeming fine, but oxidizes to a dark yellowy tone.

August 30, 2016

This BB cream is totally wonderful. Its a great price, available everywhere and it truly works wonders! i wore this all summer long and didn't feel the need to wear foundation at all. Beautiful!