Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 595 in Foundation

Airbrushed perfection made possible:

• Air-whipped liquid makeup for 100% poreless skin
  • Breakthrough finish cushions and smooths for the most flawless, luminous coverage
  • Lightweight air-whipped formula blends to virtually eliminate pores and imperfections
  • Innovative shade-match pump makes finding your perfect shade a dream
Sourced from www.maybelline.ca

December 01, 2016

Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation goes on smooth and stays true to colour. I did find it a little sticky, but once it dried, it was fine. The colours are good, I easily matched my skin tone. No acne, or outbreaks from this product.

December 01, 2016

I like the colour matches for this foundation. It's hard to find ones that are light enough for my very fair skin, and I really liked the light texture, but found that the coverage could have been a bit better. If you don't have alot of flaws you want to conceal, it would be perfect.

November 30, 2016

My mom bought me this for a birthday present. I have very fair skin so the one that she chose is a little too dark, but I love the whipped feeling of it and I don't need much of it. I use powder after to lighten it. The bottle is super cute.

October 17, 2016

This is my favourite drugstore foundation. It goes on smooth covers what it needs to cover and feels great. The shade i use is light 1 and its a perfect match. I've tried other drugstore foundations but i always go back to this one.

September 24, 2016

This foundation has become a mainstay in my makeup bag. It is a great match to my skintone and I really love the way that it feels on my skin.

My only complaints about it are with its longevity and coverage. I often don't have time in my work or home life to reapply foundation during the day (sometimes I consider myself lucky to have time to apply it in the morning!) and I definitely find that this foundatiom has faded by the afternoon. Because of this, I am always searching for a similar formula that provides longer coverage - but until then, this will continue to be my foundation of choice.

September 20, 2016

I am really impressed with this product! This is the first liquid foundation i've used and i'm really impressed with it! I find that after a while i do tend to get oily however the foundation mixes with my oil and i get this nice dewy look that even though i don't touch up, it looks kinda nice and i really like that! This is a great drug store find!

September 20, 2016

I was not really crazy for this foundation. It just didn't blend well on my face it was cakey and wiped off in clumps. I had a hard time applying it evenly on my face. It doesn't have very good moisturizing agents in it and it make my face look dry and like it was cracking. Unfortunately this one is not for me.

September 20, 2016

I did not have the best results with this foundation. Sure, you can build it to get coverage but it didn't look natural at all. It piled on my skin and I felt self conscious about touching my face throughout the day.

September 20, 2016

This was my first foundation and what a disappointment it was. It made my skin dry and there was always a brown-white residue once the foundation sets. And God forbid you start sweating even a little bit!

September 15, 2016

I did not like this, my face was super shiny and greasy and I broke out in pimples. not to mention it would rub off on my and my husbands shirts. I like the all day ones. I will never buy this product again