Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 431 in Concealer

March 23, 2017

This concealer is one of the best drugstore options out there in terms of highlighting concealers for your under eyes. I like it mostly for the brush tip. It makes application really easy and it’s soft and gentle on the skin. I also like it because it isn’t that heavy of a concealer, so I don’t have to worry about it feeling uncomfortable on my skin throughout the day.

July 20, 2016

Inutile de vous dire que j'ai adorée ce produit. Il est un excellent illuminateur sous les yeux et caché très bien les imperfections. Il s'applique très facilement avec un beauty blender et ne rend pas la peau ''crasse'' sous les yeux. Le seul point négatif c'est qu'il ne dure pas si longtemps, il se vide très rapidement, donc le prix aui est un peu plus de $10CAN est quelque peu dispendieux.

June 02, 2016

I don't buy a lot of drug store brand cosmetics but I was super impressed by this concealer. Really great coverage, perfect colour. I also find the packaging super convenient, it's a thin little tube with a brush on the end and you just twist the tube to dispense the product through the brush. Super cool!

June 02, 2016

I received this free from Influenster. I actually really loved this. I've never used a highlighter before! I've been incorporating it into my everyday makeup routine and I really like the glowy effect it gives my skin. I found that it does last a long time on the skin. My one concern would be that there isn't a lot of product in the tube and that you have to twist the end a lot to get some product out. I will purchase this again though once I run out. I absolutely love the effect that it has on my skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a highlighting concealer! I did look it up and I believe its just over $10 at Walmart as well! So its 100% affordable.

January 13, 2016

I use this in Radiant #310 to cover my under eye circles and high light the tops of my cheekbones and under my eyebrows and it's amazing. It doesn't go on super thick, and gives me just a hint of shimmer, nothing super shiny. I'm in my 40s, and it doesn't get all crepey or icky on my under eye skin either, it smoothes on. On my third one already - love it, please never discontinue it!

July 21, 2015

I do love this product. Can it be used for special occasion like weddings? I don't recommend but for everyday use will do the trick or when you have a night out. It does highlight well but it can more pigmented.

March 31, 2015

This stuff isn't as pigmented as other concealers, but the one thing that drives me nuts is I can't get any of the highlight because the lightest shade just matches my skin tone so I can't get that highlighted effect.

December 10, 2014

I wish I would've found this sooner! I purchased this in the shade "Radiant #310" and I will never use another non-peach shade on my under-eyes again! Seriously ladies, if you have fair or light skin and want to cover your dark circles this is for you - this perfect peach tone will correct that darkness. They do have 5 other shades if you're not fond of "Radiant #310."

Pros:
    Easy to use: comes in a twist applicator brush which makes it easy to apply and blend.
    Great coverage (make sure to blend).
    Can be used as a highlighter or on your "shadow areas."
    Non-comedogenic (won't clog your pores!), gel-based formula.

Cons:
    There is not a lot of product and I find I go through it fairly quickly for the price.
    After 5 hours it settles slightly.
    Sometimes have to twist the bottom a lot to get the product to come out.

August 15, 2014

Buy this in radiant. Make sure it's radiant :) best brightener out there. No weird white caste just a glow that is amazing. Comparable YSL brightening pen.
    Trust me you will love it

July 08, 2014

We've all seen those Kim Kardashian contouring videos and I'm not ashamed to admit that this product has transformed me to a contouring junkie! Applied to areas of the face where light naturally hits, this product not only conceals dark circles/dark spots, but lightens and brightens everywhere it's applied. For a daytime look, apply under your eyes and down the ridge of your nose. For a night look, go all out and contour your cheeks, cupid's bow, forehead, and brow bone! Be sure to purchase a shade lighter than your natural skin colour, and I prefer to use clean fingers for blending, but some people prefer a contouring makeup brush.

For just under $10 at Walmart, this product is a steal! It rivals MAC and Smashbox illuminating concealers I've used which cost upwards of $30! However, you might as well pick up 2 at a time, there's not much in those little tubes! All in all, this one of my all time favourite drugstore beauty finds and a staple in my makeup bag!