Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 595 in Foundation

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation is available in ten different shades to suit your skin tone! The Matte Mousse Foundation includes colour pigments that give superior coverage that blends perfectly into your skin. The foundation is small and compact, perfect for travel!
See www.maybelline.ca for more information

November 19, 2016

This is a great light weight product. Its a medium coverage, and doesn't leave your face feeling thick. I really enjoy wearing it in the summer. Its light on my face & doesn't smug if you get sweaty.

October 05, 2016

Didn't like the color match of their ivory. The paste texture needed to be touched up quite a bit to get it to not look splotchy. Once on and corrected by adding a considerable amount of blush and highlighting, it looked totally fine. If I had few options I'd be fine with it, but I honestly wouldn't buy it again.

October 05, 2016

C'est la premier fond de teint que j'ai essayer. Bonne couvrance sur la peau ,mais ma peau devient très huileuse durant le court de la journée. Fond de teint en mousse.

October 05, 2016

There's not that many shade and for the lightest shades it was either too pink or slightly too dark for me. I had to mix it with another lighter shade foundation to get my shade. I don't like it as a foundation because it clings onto any dry areas of my face. I prefer to use it as a light coverage bronzer under my cheekbones

September 13, 2016

This foundation has been a ride or die for me since high school. I find myself going back to this every few years just because I have not been able to find anything quite like it.

The closest foundation this would remind me of is the tarte amazonian clay foundation only because the mouse has a thick creamy texture. When applied to the face it is full coverage and does not budge all day. I find that is blends in to your face well, while making your face feel moisturized. I will say that I love that this foundation goes completely matte for me, i do have dry skin so extra dewiness is not an issue for me in case you have oily skin you may have different results. Not too sure. The foundation does take a bit of time to mattify but I don't mind because the foundation does not feel cakey or gross before that. To me it feels lightweight which i love.

This brand has a slight range of colours nothing compared to the loreal true match. But for me i never have issues finding my shade.

I also love the packaging to me its compact which makes it easy to travel with, but large enough to dip your brush or sponge into the pot.

If you are looking for a full coverage moisturizing foundation i would definitely try this one out.

September 08, 2016

I love this foundation! So easy to put on and blends easily. I'm not a fan of how you alway put the sponge back into the pod because of possible bacteria. But I prefer this over their other products such as the liquid or powder. I go through these fairly quickly which is why I price it as average.

August 25, 2016

Ive been using Dream Matte Mousse since i was 15. This stuff goes on like an absolute dream and completely evens out my skin tone (which i have a definite problem with.) i love the feel of it when its new but as you are getting to the end of the product it dries out quickly. Other than the price, this product is GREAT!!

July 18, 2016

I purchased this when it first came out and there was so much hype about it. I hated it. It turned my face yellow, and the mousse texture broke out my skin within a day of using it. I do know some people who love this product; but I don't.

June 30, 2016

Great product packaging i love how compact it is. With sales and coupons you can get it at a great price. Its got good coverage and doesn't clog ur pores, light weight definitely my favorite

June 28, 2016

I have acne prone, oily skin in the summer, and dry skin in the winter. This foundation goes on nicely. It works best on non acne skin I find, as it doesn't cover very well.

It also cracks on my face. Good price, but all depends on your skin type for whether or not it will work well.