Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 653 in Foundation

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation is available in ten different shades to suit your skin tone! The Matte Mousse Foundation includes colour pigments that give superior coverage that blends perfectly into your skin. The foundation is small and compact, perfect for travel!
See www.maybelline.ca for more information

March 21, 2017

J'ai essayer ce produit il y a quelques années et j'aimais bien le fini poudré.
    Par contre, il ne tenais pas longtemps et le prix est dispendieux pour la petite quantité de produit.

March 15, 2017

J'ai essayer plusieurs marque, plusieurs textures et j'ai apprécié ce produit. Comme fondation j'ai apprécié le fait qui rende ma peau moin grasse au fil de la journée. Pas parfait mais apprécié.

March 15, 2017

I do not like this foundation at all! It looks light and fluffy, but i find it so heavy and cakey on my skin. I can never find a shade that suits my skin very well either, i get one that i think is going to be pretty close, then it oxidizes and i'm like an oompa loompa. It doesn't blend into the skin very well, and it's just awkward to put on. I just didn't care for it at all.

March 15, 2017

I ve been using this foundation for two years from 2015. Now i am using another brand. It is a good foundation until the colour oxidize and is no longer the same thing on your face. I will not buy it again.

February 28, 2017

I like this foundation because it gives me a really natural finish. My skin (especially my nose) gets pretty oily, but this foundation along with Tarte Shape Tape concealer and powder really stops the oil. I do get a tiny bit of shine mid-day, but it's taken care of with a blotting sheet. The foundation stays put, and doesn't settle into fine lines or separate in weird patches. What I don't like is that it's a little hard to blend. You have to work fast because it dries fast. It also has a weird chemical smell. I would still recommend, though

February 24, 2017

J'ai essayé d'utiliser plusieurs fois ce fond de teint et je suis déçue. Il a terminé à la poubelle. La texture est étrange et la mousse a plutôt un effet d'éponge et met des petites granules sur ma peau. Non merci.

February 23, 2017

I tried this foundation thinking it would be nice and light and fluffy and easy to apply but I was wrong. i didn't like how it was difficult to apply with anything but your fingers - it was so messy and I didn't find it blended well into my skin. I also had a hard time finding the proper colour as there weren't too many options at the store I purchased it at. I found it would just sit on top of my skin under the oil sometimes, too, which was not good!

February 17, 2017

Ce fond de teint couvre bien l'ensemble du visage. La "texture" de celui-ci est confortable. Il n'est pas nécessaire de mettre une grande quantité du produit, lors de l'utilisation.

February 13, 2017

This is the only cover up i will buy! Its the only one that actually covers impurities, and i love the way it spreads, almost like your applying lotion to your face. I do find it is a bit greasy, which causes me to break out, so i dont wear it often, but when its date night, i throw some powder over it and it takes the greasy feeling away.

February 13, 2017

I used to wear this foundation all the time when I was in high school. I loved it, I just find it a little pricey for how much you get, but when it goes on sale I usually pick it up. Its easy to apply, and feels nice on your skin.