Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 333 in Powder

Formula is jet-milled into ultra-fine particles for an air-soft, ultra-silky texture. The suede-touch puff smoothes onto skin evenly, effortlessly, for the most beautiful matte perfection. For Best Results,apply Dream Matte Powder to your forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin with the provided puff using gentle downward strokes. Build coverage gradually. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca.

June 30, 2016

This product can be pricey for a drug store purchase, I believe I pay around $17 (Toronto, Canada) if it is not on sale. However, this has been my favourite powder for the past 4 years. I have problem skin and like that extra layer of coverage. I use this as a setting powder over my foundation. Makes me look matte and flawless. I apply this with a smaller powder brush and apply it in circular motion for flawless coverage.

March 08, 2016

This is my go to powder. Covers like a foundation, doesn't cake on and is very smooth. It can be used easily for a quick touch up, or for my main coverage all throughout the day.

January 17, 2016

C'est une très bonne poudre malheureusement elle est discontinué :(

January 05, 2016

This is mine and my daughter's favourite powder. It goes on beautifully, without that heavy feeling and look. We both love how it decreases the shine that happens sometimes with combination skin.

December 11, 2015

Not very impressed with this product. It tends to look clumpy and gives a layered look.

October 22, 2015

Originally I bought pressed powder as I heard it was a great way to set your foundation and boy, they were right. After putting this one your foundation looks much more natural and smoother and it helps cover up any peeling skin you might have. Also leaves your face feeling nice and soft.

May 17, 2015

I recently bought this cause I was on the hunt for a powder just for touch ups when my skin gets shiny cause personally I do not like powder in itself.. but wow honestly it's amazing for the touch ups but I also tried it just on its own and for a powder it's actually quite amazing I was surprised and I am very happy with it and will definitely be keeping it in stock

April 05, 2015

Iv been using this product since it came out , its not to heavy and it gives me the coverage i need , I always stock up on this product , i would hate to run out !! Definitly a must have !!

March 20, 2015

This is my everyday powder. It feels so silky and satiny smooth. The applicator is so amazingly soft and has a nice separate compartment to keep it in. Covers well, is light weight and buildable. I just love it.

March 09, 2015

If you have a oily skin it is perfect!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic