Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Blush Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 534 in Blush

Dream Mousse Blush is an air-whipped formula which provides softly luminous, air-soft color on cheeks. It glides on silky smooth and blends easily for seamless color and a natural, radiant finish. It is a comfortable, long-wearing formula, and will not clog pores.Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.Oil free.Fragrance free.

October 01, 2016

This is one of the worst Maybelline Lines I think they have made. It is weird and foamy and spongey like. It goes on like Halloween make up. It is like you put crayon on your cheeks I guess. I might exaggerate slightly, but it I prefer a dryer blush. If you have large pores on your cheeks, it will go into each one of them and make them stand out. It is too heavy for the skin as well.

1.5/5

October 01, 2016

This blush was a big, giant NO for me. I have been a fan of dream matte mousse foundation for years and i thought this might be something wonderful just like it. It was a little too much like the foundation. The colour SMEARED on my face like a blanket of BRIGHT PINK and i looked like a monster. It was difficult to take off as some of the pigment kept getting left behind. i will not be buying this again!

August 06, 2016

I liked the idea of a mousse however it is not effective at all. It doesn't rub in well and you end up looking like a clown or like a toddler put your make up on for you.

July 10, 2016

I was not a fan of this blush at all but I usually don't like Creamy/Mousse type blushes.
    Firstly, Cream blushes just don't seem to last on my skin but it may be that I am too oily. Although, they are easy to blend.
    Secondly, they do have quite a few shades and colours but they are all pink and nothing seems natural. They are also HIGHLY pigmented.
    They are very cheap which is a plus but I can't see past the texture - just not for me.

June 02, 2016

This is a good product just not for me. I just prefer a powder blush. I find this blends well but it still more work then but a quick swipe of my makeup brush.

May 04, 2016

I find this one works with my skin which is normally oily but it feels heavy. It does spread easily though and that is a nice added bonus but it just feels heavy when I put it on.

April 29, 2016

The concept really appealed to me, a beautiful selection of colours. I found this didn't spread well for me, it seemed to gather in spots. I have combination skin so maybe that is why. I like the texture and colours but it's not for me.

March 09, 2016

Good day my fellow Chick Advisors.I bought this new mousse blush(colour60) from Walmart to try it out and am surprised how well it works.It's a fluffy,soft & velvety smooth mousse like texture.It blends in really well and great coverage.My cheeks felt very soft too. It lasts all day/night until removed.A little goes a long way.Looks more Dewey soft than powder blush I found. I would buy it again.

March 09, 2016

I have purchased this mousse blush a few times in a few different shades (peach & pink) and find it blends well and looks great...........................

January 05, 2016

Not a huge fan of this product.
    I don't think the formula agrees with my skin type.
    I find the product is chunky/clumpy and is not appealing to work with.