Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Concealer Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 389 in Concealer

Like no other concealer you've tried or applied.
- Perfecting coverage with an amazing air-soft feel
- Blends so smoothly, conceals so completely
- Innovative technology with flexible silicone elastic that helps prevent caking

May 09, 2016

I can't get enough of Maybelline New York Dream Mousse concealer! It's by far the BEST concealer I have ever used, every time I run out, I'm out to buy more of this product. It goes on like a dream, smooth and evenly and doesn't leave you skin feeling oily or weird at all. It just feels like you're going natural! Worth every single penny, a thousand times over!

1.5/5

December 02, 2014

This is probably the worst concealer I have ever used.
It's ridiculously heavy, my skin couldn't breathe and caused me to have clogged pours in less then 12 hours!. HOW DO YOU GET A HUGE PIMPLE IS LESS THEN 12 HOURS FROM CONCEALER???
Either way, I tried it again and the same thing happened!.
I threw it out right away, haven't touched it sense!.

December 02, 2014

way to heavy for my skin! wore it once and felt like it had serious cake face! not gunna happen

March 01, 2014

I think this concealer is really good for dry skin types, but for the under eyes which are naturally a bit drier, this is great. This has amazing coverage, and spreads and blends like a dream. The staying power on this is ok, I have had this crease on me, but usually after powder it is ok.

October 02, 2013

this is the best concealer i have ever used . i love it

July 18, 2013

Omg I love this concealer. its one of my favorites to use.

1.5/5

July 15, 2013

I didn't find it moussey at all. It was hard to remove and u can tell it has streaks when you wear it. Will not buy it again but after reading other reviews it discontinued. Ya!

April 19, 2013

wretched. didn't blend nicely and didn't cover any of my problem areas.
so happy they discontinued it.

October 02, 2012

Loved this concealer! it was very creamy and blended well with nice coverage. It;s too bad they discontinued it :(

November 23, 2011

This is my favorite drugstore concealer! Too bad it was discontinued ):