Maybelline New York Dream Mousse Shadow Reviews

Ranked #867 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Maybelline dream mousse eye shadow glides on smoothly and blends easily for seamless color without creasing or fading. Air-whipped texture provides luminous, long-lasting color on eyes.

April 01, 2016

Definitely love anything that Maybelline put out. They're products always give great results at a decent price for consumers. I definitely recommend it to anyone

May 28, 2015

this are highly pigmented and creamy shadows. lots of colours

March 21, 2015

I really like this eyeshadow because it goes on very effortlessly and it works really well and lasts a long time! You don't need to use too much to get the full effect.

January 13, 2015

Prefect creamy shade for any ocasion . Totally easy to use

April 25, 2014

This mousse shadow is vibrant and lasts long on your skin. I'd recommend it to anyone!

November 22, 2010

I bought this in 3 different shades at my local dollar tree store

Silver Halo- its a pretty shimery silver, not really pigmented but you can see the color.

55 Turquoise breeze- love this one! gorgeous turquoise color, pretty good color payoff-shimmery

10 ivory illusion- i was hoping this would be more matte, like a base since it was named ivory but its shimmery. i use this when im in a hurry and dont have time to do much, wearing this with regular eyeliner and mascara makes your eyes pop just little bit because of the shimmer but nothing drastic

all in all i would say its woth the dollar. nothing that a full on beauty guru would really love but good for an average joe, colors go on easy with a fingertip, and blend easy but are fairly sheer. containers are adorable, but not much product in them.

July 12, 2008

I've had this for a little while (a year?) and I still haven't even made a dent in it. It's useful for putting a little shimmer on the inner corners if you're wearing a dark shadow, but I find that a powder usually works better for that, as whatever colour I got from this extremely sheer product disappeared instantly. All in all, a waste of money.

September 21, 2007

I've always loved cream eye shadows and used to use the ones from Clinique. The problem I've had with others is that the colors have never worked on me and were always too dark or too bright. I really like this mousse shadow and both the "ivory illusion" (great base color or highlighter) and the "tranquil rose" (nice brownish rose), and both work well with my fair complexion. It is a bit harder to control where the color ends up (vs. using a traditional eye shadow brush/applicator) but I find they blend very easily. I'm definitely going to check out the other colors!

April 30, 2007

as an actual eyeshadow, i have found the colour really doesnt stay at all. It works well for blending but i dont know if for much else... there are for sure better products out there

December 30, 2006

I wasn't sure if this was going to be a good product or not, so I bought it when I had the cash to spare. I purchased the Vanilla Veil to be on the safe side (white is always a good eye shadow to buy). You can use your fingers to smooth it on, but I prefer to use a brush to make things a little less messy.

Tip: Do you have a couple of eye shadows that you like to blend, but can sometimes get a little messy (i.e. too much powder everywhere, or things don't blend as nicely as you'd like?) then you will really like this idea: I use the dream mousse shadow as a base, then I pick two, sometimes three different eye shadows (mostly M.A.C shadows) and blend them right on top. It makes my life so much easier! The powders stay in place and blend like a drem. Hense the name dream mousse I suppose! It's worth a try.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for