Maybelline New York Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 597 in Foundation

April 25, 2016

I like it. No irritation. Uniform skin colour. Good cover of imperfections and have no sensation of greasy or heavy skin. Applicator is useless but I use a brush,

April 22, 2016

This is to me the best foundation ever invented! Apply liquid but become like a powder so it let your skin breathe! I love the fact it hold well and is very easy to apply, also cover super well even on pale skin like mine

February 08, 2016

This foundation is amazing, it is medium to full coverage with a powdery finish. It does not oxidize, cause dryness, or break-outs. It comes is a very small bottle, but a little bit goes a long way.

January 15, 2016

This makeup is very light feeling but it does contain silicones so beware it feels kind of slick to begin with. It will finish off with a light natural finish. Just be patient because I was very put off to start with only becuase of the slick feel on my fingers. It is a light coverage that does not settle into and exaggerate fine lines. It's one of my favorite foundations.

December 11, 2015

I really like this product it goes on smoothly and the coverage is pretty great. The only thing I would say is that it easy to look cakey with this foundation, a little goes a long way with this one! Overall its a pretty good product.

October 05, 2015

I'm someone who doesn't really put on foundation, but this one is an exception. This is the only foundation that I'm using at the moment and I like it. It has a very watery formula and it glides on and blends smoothly. It gives a powder-like finish. It has little to medium coverage and doesn't look cakey on the skin, although it clings to dry patches so moisturizing very well prior to application is a must. I have oily/combination skin, and it doesn't really help with oil control but it's okay for me it doesn't claim anything about that. If you have normal skin then this would be perfect for you. This is also a good everyday foundation that's not heavy on the skin.

May 08, 2015

Maybelline New York Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation is a great concept.
A dry oil kind of foundation it goes on easy and blends super well.
It is sheer and can be layered easily.
Downside- limited shades for light tones and it comes off in chunks if you rub your skin.

May 01, 2015

Firstly, let's start with the "directions". It states on the bottle: Shake well, dispense to fingertip, apply to face. That's not very informative besides it saying to apply with fingers. I tried to apply this with my finger, and it does not blend out at all. You can clearly see where you initially dotted the foundation onto your face, it dries on almost instantly and looks streaky like fake tanner. Next I tried a foundation brush, a flat top kabuki, and again it streaked. Finally I tried using a Beauty Blender sponge and this applied it best, although it was still not a pleasant application. This is nowhere near a full coverage foundation, so forget this one if you like coverage. It has a very orange undertone, but it does dry matte. I find the formula much too watery, and it smells like interior wall paint...yuck! The applicator is very odd as well, just a wand with a teardrop shaped piece of plastic at the end which the product drips from onto your finger. I will not be repurchasing, nor do I recommend this product. Maybelline has many great foundations, this is definite a miss for them.

April 02, 2015

Maybelline makes incredible products and I love this foundation! It does kind of emphasize dry spots but I love the finish and the coverage!

February 09, 2015

When it comes to foundation, I usually stick with high end. I've recently been using the Lancome Miracle Air De Teint, after they discontinued Teint Idole Fresh Wear. I picked up a bottle of Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch foundation on sale for $9 wanting to compare the two.

My results? Almost identical. Application, dry time, coverage. I wasn't able to find an exact match (the Lancome shade I wear is more yellow tones while the Maybelline is more pink toned), but the difference on my face is negligible. If I were to try out a few shades I'm sure I could find a closer match.

I love how lightweight this foundation is - it blends perfectly, and is so thin it feels like you have no makeup on. The coverage is also buildable, though I find that Maybelline Dream Wonder is slightly higher coverage than the Lancome.

A little goes a long way - if you exfoliate regularly, 5 drops will likely be enough. This foundation does cling to dry spots though, and makes them stick out more.

At .45 cents /ml for the Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation, and $1.60/ml for the Lancome, I'll likely be picking up another bottle of the Maybelline when I am through.