Maybelline New York Dream Wonder Powder Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 595 in Foundation

February 26, 2016

The Dream Matte powder was my go-to powder but sadly it was replaced by the Dream Wonder. The reformulation just isn't as effective which is heartbreaking to me. It is still a really good powder, but it is no longer a "Dream". It isn't cakey and looks very natural. Colour-wise the classic ivory is the best match for my skin that I've found in a powder. I apply it on top of foundation or BB cream and it makes my skin flawless. It does a decent job of preventing oiliness. The compact itself leaves something to be desired. Personally I don't use the sponge it comes with unless I'm in a pinch. Overall I highly recommend, I'm just a bit bitter because it replaced my fav makeup product ever.

February 22, 2016

Picked up the Dream Wonder powder after testing (and loving!) the Dream Velvet foundation from the same line. By far my favourite drug store powder. It lasted through 10+ hours at the office and my skin still looked gorgeous when I got home. Doesn't leave a caked on look on my skin and not overly powdery. Even the compact is of a nicer quality that some of the competitors.

January 11, 2016

I hate this new version! I alway liked the old Dream Mate powder but this version isn't for me :(

January 08, 2016

I really liked this powder. It made my skin look flawless. I loved it.

January 08, 2016

Nice mat finish and add a little bit of coverage Perfect for puting on top of concealer or foundation or even as a powder foundation for a more natural but still mat finish.

October 26, 2015

I like the coverage this powder offers - I don't use any foundation or concealer so I look for something that offers coverage but isn't too heavy. I actually really like the mirror in this powder - normally the mirrors are very cloudy and cheap but this one is really nice. Its soft and light and doesn't get cakey or settle in any fine lines.

May 14, 2015

Maybelline New York Dream Wonder Powder is now my go-to powder. I love how light & natural it is, while still evening out my skin tone. I'm not even using a foundation anymore, as this does such a great job, I still use a little concealer for under my eyes, but that's all that is now needed. I do a touch-up here & there during the day, but it seems to last longer then most powders. Only thing I don't like is that it seems to empty faster then others I have tried, so you end up buying it more often.

March 30, 2015

This product adds a nice finish on top of a liquid foundation. It's light and is not greasy. Finding the right colour for your skin is the tricky part.

September 03, 2014

Im really pickie when it come to makeup

September 03, 2014

Dream wonder makes you look beautiful like you want to look and fit makes you look perfect when it matches your skin tone like smooth and soft