Maybelline New York Expertwear Eye Shadow Quad in Chai Latte

Maybelline New York Expertwear Eye Shadow Quad in Chai Latte Reviews

Ranked #803 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Four coordinated eye shadows provide fade-proof color that remains true.Advanced formula glides on effortlessly with superior smoothnessVelvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pullingAll-day crease-resistant wear

March 21, 2016

I love the colors, I love the dark color to help contour my upper eye lids, all the colors blend together really well!!!. I love the little sparkles that it has in it as well!!

February 15, 2016

I like using these colours day or night. I use darker brown on my lids, lighter shades to accent with good results each time. I usually re-apply just once when I'm out all day and evening. Price is right for the quality!

March 02, 2014

I love this eye shadow! And it's so easy to put on. And if your a newbie at putting on eye shadow the pictures on the back are great help too.

February 18, 2014

I love all Maybelline quads but this one is by far my favorite. Perfect for blue eyes!

January 18, 2013

I really like this quad eye shadow.

The colour palette was nice, and the shimmer is beautiful. It also provided a long lasting wear.

January 04, 2011

I bought this in Modern Metallics (a gold/bronze quad). It is wonderful! I love how they separated the colors for different eye areas to really make your eyes pop. The colors are very versatile-I can wear just one for day time, and add the others for effect for a night out. Like most products, the color started to fade, but the shimmer stayed on so it wasn't a drastic change. It is very easy to use and overall a great product. Awesome buy!

November 02, 2009

I really like this product with all the color options it has. My favorite is the gold palette and the fact that it walks you through where to put which color (lid, crease, etc) is win win even for make up rookies. This make up lasts all day and doesn't clump in to your creases over long periods of time. Definatly gives you an eye catching look.

June 09, 2009

Totally LOVE this product - I have 4 different quads in different shades. I hate to admit it, but it's eye shadow for dummies. It even says where to put each colour (brow, lid, crease, outer) and the colours are perfect compliments to each other. Like I said, love it. And it's reasonably priced!

January 31, 2008

I picked this up after reading the reviews here, and I was impressed! I purchased the Chai Latte palette, and love it. I found the guide on the back neat, but don't follow it, as the look didn't really work for me, so I just do my own thing. The colours (brown/gold shades) worked really well with my skin tone, and did not disappear when I applied them (I usually use CoverGirl eye shadows..and find that some don't go on as dark as they look), also my shadow lasts all day. I can't wait to pick up more of these in different shades!