Maybelline New York Eyestudio Brow Define + Fill Duo Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

January 05, 2017

Wow!!! J'adore ce produit! La mine du crayon convient très bien à la finition dont j'ai besoin. La couleur s'harmonise parfaitement à mes sourcils et me donne un super look!

June 07, 2016

I'm extremely picky about my brows. Besides my lashes, my brows are one thing that takes the longest while getting ready. I sit there staring at them to make sure both are even and as natural as I can make them. It's really important to have clean lines when I line my brows and the liner of this product does just that, you never have to sharpen it because it's a twist top so already that saves some time. I use a spooly brush to blend the lines and the product blends very well. The powder filler is also really nice, it goes on smooth and natural and stays put all day. However, if you sweat and wipe that area, the colour will come off, so it's definitely not a water or sweat proof. Another thing is that the liner part seems to use up really fast, I have lots of the powder left and I already had to buy a new one so I can use the liner and they are not cheap.

March 15, 2016

My new favorite makeup product! My face looks naked without my eyebrows filled in. The color is great to match and easy to apply. It's fairly idiot proof.

January 07, 2016

So much love for this product! It's cheap and works. I'm a beginner to makeup and the angled brush made my makeup routine quick and easy! Definitely going to buy another after I use it up!

November 06, 2015

This product is awesome, the powder is natural looking and the pencil isn't too waxy or too creamy. `
    My problem is that I am blonde and the blonde shade is WAY too dark.
    It's an awesome product, just not if you're blonde.

September 23, 2015

The defining pencil shapes your brows the way you want and goes on super smooth and easily, and the filling powder helps to fill in the remaining spots leaving it with a natural look