maybelline new york fit me matte + poreless foundation

maybelline new york fit me matte + poreless foundation Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 653 in Foundation

March 20, 2017

J'ai vraiment aimé ce fond de teint! J'ai la peau assez grasse et il l'a vraiment rendu matte une bonne partie de la journée.Très abordable,disponible dans toutes les pharmacies ou presque , je recommande!

March 20, 2017

I have super sensitive skin and break out easily. This foundation not only goes on smooth but it covers just enough and I have all day wear with it. It doesnt clog my pores and I dont break out. Well worth the money!

March 14, 2017

I love this liquid foundation and the variety of skin tone matchups it offers. I use it all the time, it goes well with my skin tone and blends easily. It doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily like most. Great deal!

August 24, 2016

This is an amazing foundation. It covers 100% but can be a bit cakey and make your skin look dry if you apply too much. Needless to say a little goes a long way!

August 10, 2016

I've heard so many good things about this foundation, so I was decided to give it a Try. Unfortunately this foundation does not work for me, I've tried son many things to make it works, the foundation make pores larger and face so cakey .

July 25, 2016

I have an oily combination skin and it's amazing how the product stays all the day. I like the fact that there are shades with yellow under tones, because the majority of pharmacy foundations have pink under tones.