Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 775 in Mascara

August 28, 2016

This is great for taming very thick brows. The mascara doesnt feel sticking or hard on your face which is really nice and it is extremely affordable. Love this product!

May 24, 2016

I never knew this product existed until I searched brow products, I have thick eyebrows and I wanted something to tame them a little bit so I ordered this clear brow mascara. This was about $5.50 on Amazon and I really like how it makes my brows look. It dries quickly and seems to keep everything put.

March 04, 2016

Love this stuff for my brows. Helps keep them and place and ensures they don't look to overdone. Great Lash is so reliable and cheap, I can't help but repurchase!

February 11, 2016

The Great Lash by Mabelline New York is a great product!! I use the clear mascara as well as the black and both are easy to put on, last for the entire day and do not smudge. I highly recommend this product!

February 10, 2016

I use this as an eyebrow gel because I find eyebrow gels are the same product but in a smaller bottle and more expensive. I'm also blonde so I have no need of the tinted ones. the tube lasts you a long time, and if you'd like you could use it on your eyelashes for a no-makeup-makeup look.
This is one of the handful of products I buy over and over again.

November 07, 2015

Clear mascara is a must if you like the natural look. It can be used to shape and set brows without that 'drawn on' look and even on the lashes for a lift that looks completely natural. Your eyelashes will curl up and stay put, but no change of color so it looks natural. Maybelline is great for Mascara's and this one is no exception.

Goes on smooth and easy for a good price.

November 07, 2015

A great product to use prior to filling in eyebrows. Apply some of it before filling in brows to help it last longer and make sure the product is in place.

November 06, 2015

I heard this was great for eyebrows, which is a lie. It just made them look like plastic then by the end of the day my eyebrows were all over the place.

July 16, 2015

This product is alright I do not really see a difference when I use it on my eyebrows

June 09, 2015

Having sensitive skin I look products that remove quickly wot hour using harsh soaps and cleaners. Not only does this mascara may my lashes long and beautiful it washes off effortlessly with little cleanser. I wish it came in more colours