Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 853 in Mascara

March 16, 2017

J'utilise ce gel pour maintenir mes sourcils en place ! Cela fonctionne très bien mais n'est pas à l'épreuve de l'eau! Le petit pot dure longtemps et reste un produit de bonne qualité !!

March 01, 2017

This was on sale at shoppers for $5.99. Perfect price point for me!
    I use this on my brows. The wand helps encourage my brow hairs to go the direction
    I want them to. And it helps keep the hairs in place. Also, I like to use this when I
    need to trim my brow hairs. I brush them upwards. The gel holds the hairs there and I
    can trim without any fuss. I use this product to finish my brows every day!

February 17, 2017

I loved this product. I used it as a base for my eyelashes and then applied my black on top. This way I didn't have to put 2-3 coats of mascara on. My lashes looked great, they had volume and length without looking clumpy.

January 26, 2017

I have been using this for years as a brow gel. I have fairly thick eyebrows and this keeps them in place all day. I use a brow powder then finish off with this.

August 28, 2016

This is great for taming very thick brows. The mascara doesnt feel sticking or hard on your face which is really nice and it is extremely affordable. Love this product!

May 24, 2016

I never knew this product existed until I searched brow products, I have thick eyebrows and I wanted something to tame them a little bit so I ordered this clear brow mascara. This was about $5.50 on Amazon and I really like how it makes my brows look. It dries quickly and seems to keep everything put.

March 04, 2016

Love this stuff for my brows. Helps keep them and place and ensures they don't look to overdone. Great Lash is so reliable and cheap, I can't help but repurchase!

February 11, 2016

The Great Lash by Mabelline New York is a great product!! I use the clear mascara as well as the black and both are easy to put on, last for the entire day and do not smudge. I highly recommend this product!

February 10, 2016

I use this as an eyebrow gel because I find eyebrow gels are the same product but in a smaller bottle and more expensive. I'm also blonde so I have no need of the tinted ones. the tube lasts you a long time, and if you'd like you could use it on your eyelashes for a no-makeup-makeup look.
    This is one of the handful of products I buy over and over again.

November 07, 2015

Clear mascara is a must if you like the natural look. It can be used to shape and set brows without that 'drawn on' look and even on the lashes for a lift that looks completely natural. Your eyelashes will curl up and stay put, but no change of color so it looks natural. Maybelline is great for Mascara's and this one is no exception.

Goes on smooth and easy for a good price.

vbillard91 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

traceymconley added a new review for
    Sodastream

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    favourite online stores

traceymconley has started a new forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico