Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 773 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

November 29, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara. It is one of the cheapest mascara's that I can buy, but it is also the best. I find many mascara's make my eyes itchy or watery. I don't have any allergies, but I think the chemicals are too strong for my sensitive eyes. Maybelline mascara is always my go to. It is easy to apply and I really love the brush. It adds a lot of volume to my lashes and it doesn't leave clumps.

November 24, 2016

There's a reason this mascara has been around sine 1971!

It may not be the mascara that provides the most length or volume but if you're somebody who just wants a little oomph to their lashes without wanting to look like Kim K. This is a great product for you.

This mascara isn't clumpy, it doesn't dry out easily and it is easy to apply. It provides a subtle, natural looking lash enhancement, with multiple brush options depending on preference. It also comes in waterproof, and non waterproof and both are equally effective

Great option for everyday mascara!

I would recommend this product to anybody who likes wearing mascara but doesn't want to look over the top.

November 19, 2016

This mascara has been around for as long as I can remember. You can find it in every girls makeup bag! Some days I love it, and some days I hate it. It works well for layering on top of other mascara. I do however find it dries out extremely quickly. But you can purchase it for $5.00, so its a great deal!

November 18, 2016

It's super cheap and has been around forever, but you get what you pay for. Its so clumpy and gross on. felt like all my eyelashes were stuck together and so heavy/gluey

November 08, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce mascara.Ce n'est pas mon préféré mais je trouve qu'il allait vraiment bien ,il allongeait mes cils et leur donnait un peu de volume sans faire de grumeaux.Je recommande ce produit!!

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce mascara. Il donne un effet plus volumisant et effet false eyelashes tant désirés. Il n'est pas collant du tout et le prix est très abordable contrairement a plusieurs autres de déjà vue.

November 07, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce produit, surtout le transparent. Je l'utilisais pour faire tenir mes sourcils en place. C'est un gel à sourcil qui est parfait. Il est comparable à de grande marque. Il dure super longtemps et en plus sont prix est tout à fait abordable.

November 02, 2016

I love this mascara! I have used this mascara for years to make my eyelashes pop. Maybelline's New York Great Lash Mascara never lets me down because it doesn't tend to run, it is easy to apply and it doesn't clump my eye lashes together like some other brands. Could not speak more highly about it. It's also budget friendly so that's a plus when you're trying to look sharp on a dime.

October 25, 2016

This is the best mascara of all time. Literally. I've tried very expensive options, but nothing gives me the same coverage and volume. Plus their "blackest black" colour option is such a beautiful rich black, truly ideal for any mascara lover. A little tube lasts a long time too!!

October 23, 2016

I have been using this mascara since I first starting wearing makeup ! Many , many years ! It works as well as some high end mascaras. I always come back to it. The wand is the right size, it gives you a lot of volume and length. It doesn't smudge. It washes away easily . The price is the unbelievably cheap.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?