Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 816 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

February 23, 2017

I love the price of this mascara, and it's pretty effective for most people, but I find that it just flakes off too easily on me and can get super chunky - but I know many people who swear by this mascara. I wish it worked as well for me, because the price is unbeatable and you can get it almost anywhere. It also really irritates my eyes - so I have had to switch to a hypoallergenic brand.

February 22, 2017

BEST MASCARA EVER!!! I recommend it to everyone.. It works so good and when wearing it its amazing everytime I see a other mascara that's looks amazing ill buy it regret it and go buy this one again and throw the other one in garbage.. You cant get any better then this mascara the quality is just amazing and when wearing shows like you have 10x more volume.

February 21, 2017

stays put.\
    I know what I/m getting with this mascara.
    I love how thick my lashes look with the black.
    Water proof, great brush, and no streaks.
    I like the shelf life that I get with this product, it's not clumpy, and doesn't leave clumps on my lashes.

February 21, 2017

Very affordable... and really its great quality, they could charge more. I love this mascara. I've used it since I was a teenager, and wouldn't change it. I don't even try all the new mascara's cause I am so satisfied in this product.

February 17, 2017

Malgré le fait, que son prix ne soit pas très élevé, l'effet qu'il procure m'a vraiment déçu. Il faut mettre beaucoup de couches sur nos cils et à la longue il procure des "mottons" sur les cils...

0.5/5

February 13, 2017

I am a mascara snob and have tried sooo many mascaras and this one has been by far the worst one of them all. I HATED this product. The formula is so wet and weighs down your eyelashes and takes forever to dry

February 09, 2017

when i bought this it worked then broke. the comb at the top of it got stuck in the bottle and i couldn't get it out so i probably wont buy this exact product again but it worked for a few weeks befor hand so i dono im uncided about it, it is mascara so it was not that bad in price and stuff :/

February 06, 2017

This was my starter mascara. I grew up watching my mother wear it. It's a very decent basic mascara. It coats evenly and rarely clumps.

I had no issue with shedding or flaking while using. This doesn't do anything spectacular but it is a nice basic mascara at an affordable price.

February 04, 2017

Bien que ce soit un classique des maquilleurs professionnels pour son rapport qualité-prix, je n'ai pas apprécié ce produit. Il faut en mettre plusieurs couches avant que les cils soient apparents. Je préfère les produits plus spécialisés pour donner plus de volume aux cils.

1.5/5

February 02, 2017

I just purchased this mascara and I am not impressed by it. I got it because it is very cheap. It made all of my lashes stick together and didn't add much volume. I even tried to layer it and it just caused my lashes to clump even more. It also splatters a little bit when applying, and then smudges under my eyes throughout the day and I am constantly wiping the black from under my eyes. On top of it all, it is pretty difficult to remove. Full eyelashes come out when I try to remove it with coconut oil, which I have been using for years and works on any of my more expensive mascaras.