Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 801 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

January 18, 2017

This is my go to mascara. I always try different higher end mascaras, but I end up coming back to this one time and time again. For the price you can't beat the quality!

January 17, 2017

I personally don't find mascaras are much different than one another. This is your standard black mascara: is make my lashes super dark, the formula goes on great, and you really can't beat the price.

January 16, 2017

I love this mascara but I find it gets clumpy sooner than others do when it's in the bottle. It applys wonderful and lasts well on my eye lashes though

January 16, 2017

I have used this mascara on and off for over 30 years and it is still the best bang for the buck. I will always have a tube of this mascara around because of its effectiveness.

January 14, 2017

One of my favourite mascaras from the drugstore. I like a more natural look so that's why I love this mascara. One or two coats and I'm good to go. It is also veru affordable and lasts for a long time without going dry.

January 12, 2017

This mascara is great for long lashes but not much for volume. I would recommend to use this item for more of a natural look more than a girls night..

January 09, 2017

This is my favourite mascara. It does not flake or irritate my eyes. I like the option of waterproof or regular and the variety of colour choices. I vary between buying brown or black, but, I like both.

January 08, 2017

Personally I do not like this mascara. I found it left my lashes clumpy. The brush is a thinner brush where I like a thicker one that separates. The brush kind of just clumps them all together. Takes some time to apply if wanting to separate the lashes and apply. I would not buy this again.

January 06, 2017

This was my first mascara and I've been using it for years. I've tried other mascaras from time to time but always go back to this one. It covers well but doesn't feel heavy on your eyes and stays on all day without flaking.

January 04, 2017

I remember this was the first mascara I used. How far we came since then! Basically you get what you are paying for, it is an average mascara, it covers the lashes, it separates, it's not clumpy - but no length no volume nothing fancy shmancy. True enough I have never had an allergic reaction to this one in the past but it has been years since I last used it.