Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews

4/5
75% OF CHICKS DIG IT
870 reviews
Ranked #3 out of 853 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

    Average Price:  $7.59

    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 24, 2017

    I used to love this mascara during my college days. You don't need to splurge on a high end mascara to get results in my honest opinion. Drugstore mascaras can achieve just as much volume than its high end competitors and this one is no exception. I have long lashes so all I'm asking is to add volume in them and this mascara does the job. Highly recommending this for its price and quality for people who needs a budget mascara.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 24, 2017

    C'est le mascara parfait pour celle qui commence à se maquiller.
    Il est facile d'utilisation et fait de beaux cils.
    Personnellement, je préfère le mascara waterproof mais c'est un excellent choix pour celle qui aime le mascara lavable.
    Côté qualité/prix c'est probablement le meilleur mascara dans une fourchette de prix aussi basse.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 24, 2017

    i have used this for the longest time ever, absolutely one of my most favourite mascaras to use, never clumps on me and always a great price compared to sephora brands

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2017

    Been using this for so many years now it is a very good product never smudged or ran . Makes my lashes look incredible . I def would recommend this product

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2017

    Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara a good, cheap mascara. I really like this mascara and a price, as it always makes my eyes really attractive and brings out their beauty. Goes on smooth and makes my lashes look great

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 14, 2017

    Je n'ai pas aimé ce mascara il ne m'a pas permit d'avoir du volume du tout, ni d'ajouter de la longueur à mes cils. Mes cils sont assez longs et courbés de nature mais avec ce mascara ils semblaient moins courbés. C'était vraiment pas terrible. Mais bon, ça dépanne, et c'est pas cher... L'avantage c'est qu'il est petit, il prend vraiment pas de place et lorsque j'utilisais ce mascara, je l'emmenais partout avec moi. Donc, mis à part le format de ce produit, je ne le recommande pas.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 14, 2017

    Je n'ai pas du tout aimé ce mascara! J'aime avoir du volume et ajouter de la longueur et ça n'a pas du tout été le cas. Mes cils ont changé de couleur, mais c'est tout, sauf pour la couleur noir on dirait que je n'avais pas de masacara. Je ne racheterai pas ce mascara. J'ai aussi essayé une variante (real impact) et c'était pareil, de plus la brosse ne va pas très bien.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 13, 2017

    It has been years since I used this product and since it was on sale, thought I'd try it. It used to be good but now it is awful. It does not add any length or volume to my lashes and didn't even look like I had mascara on. I will not purchases this product again.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 13, 2017

    I picked up this mascara when it was on sale to try something new. It isn't something I'll be purchasing again. The applicator is too small and the mascara applies pretty thin. My lashes don't look full or long enough with this mascara.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 13, 2017

    Budget friendly, gentle mascara. One of the few I can wear that doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and rarely clumps. . Variety of colours and applicators are available Only con is drying time does take slightly longer than other brands.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.