Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 417 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.

February 23, 2017

J'ai déjà acheté ce produits à quelques reprises et il est efficace. Je le trouve un peu dispendieux, mais tous les produits de ce genre le sont et ils ne sont pas tous aussi bons que celui-là. Je le recommande à toutes les femmes qui ont, tout comme moi, un fâcheux problème de cernes difficiles à camoufler. Il faut appliquer une poudre matifiante en terminant le maquillage afin que ce cache-cernes reste en place toute la journée. En gros, j'ai bien aimé ce produit et j'en rachèterai encore.

February 23, 2017

I have tried so many concealers, from the high-end stores to the drug store and this concealer is by fair my favourite! It provides amazing high coverage while still being light and liquid so it is extremely easy to blend in. I can layer this if I want extra coverage and it's really great for spot concealing as well. It doesn't accentuate any fine lines I have around my eyes making this my go-to for concealer. Perfect for those with dry skin. est part is it's really affordable.

February 09, 2017

Worth the hype and hands down, my favourite drugstore concealer!

Pros:
    - Great coverage that is blendable (especially with the applicator)
    - Gives a smoothed out look without being cakey
    - Very little product is needed/Affordable

Cons:
    - Can settle ever so slightly in fine lines, but I blend it out with my fingers (mostly happens when too much product is applied)

January 20, 2017

I love this under eye concealer ( I use the neutralizer shade) I have horrible dark circles and nothing seams to get rid of them, tho this helps to conceal them I haven't noticed an improvement/or lightening of them! I love the sponge applicator and the actual product seams to last me awhile with daily use!

January 16, 2017

My teenager swears by this product! It works like a charm and lasts a long time which is awesome. She raves about it! It achieves the desired look and looks natural.

January 16, 2017

I heard all the rave about this concealer and had to jump on the bandwagon. It's always great to find hidden drug store gems and well known beauty gurus were raving about this! I was incredibly excited to try this out and did enjoy the coverage and formula. Only disappointment is, I was unable to find a light enough match for my skin tone. I'm hoping they expand the shade ranges because this product works very well.

January 13, 2017

I always keep coming back to this concealer. I love that it's a treatment too. It blends really nicely and does what it is suppose to. I find the tube lasts quite awhile for me and you can't beat the quality for the price.

December 06, 2016

I'm really pressed with this concealer! I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and I've yet to find a product that actually minimizes them until this! I love the applicator (that might be why it works) and I like the way it goes powder smooth quickly, but not cakey.

December 06, 2016

purchased from winners for a really cheap price so i decided to try it out, although drugstore brands tend to irritate my skin, this didn't really but i didn't like the applicator sponge or how it didn't apply so well

November 01, 2016

J'adore ce cache-cerne. Il couvre tellement bien et j'aime le fait qu'il aie une éponge, c'est doux pour le dessous de l'oeil. Très facile à blender et il peut cacher tous les imperfections.