Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 389 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.

December 06, 2016

I'm really pressed with this concealer! I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and I've yet to find a product that actually minimizes them until this! I love the applicator (that might be why it works) and I like the way it goes powder smooth quickly, but not cakey.

December 06, 2016

purchased from winners for a really cheap price so i decided to try it out, although drugstore brands tend to irritate my skin, this didn't really but i didn't like the applicator sponge or how it didn't apply so well

November 01, 2016

J'adore ce cache-cerne. Il couvre tellement bien et j'aime le fait qu'il aie une éponge, c'est doux pour le dessous de l'oeil. Très facile à blender et il peut cacher tous les imperfections.

October 09, 2016

Ce cache -cerne fonctionne sur moi, mais seulement apres application de fond de teint.si je l'utilise seul sa couvrance n'est pas assez vu que j'ai des cernes bleus.

October 01, 2016

everything about this product is a win the only thing i dont like is the sponge i find it alttle unhygenic but i will get this over and over again plus its always on sale great option from the drug store

September 29, 2016

Super bon cache cerne de pharmacie. J'aime moins l'éponge par contre,mais l'application se fait quand même à merveille. Très couvrant,il faut très peu de produit pour tout cacher les imperfections.

September 26, 2016

I like the formula of this. I like that it includes vitamins. Don't know if it's real but hey it's there. The coverage is alright, not great. The price is a bit high. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cake like some people say.

September 19, 2016

I can't go a day without this concealer. It instantly brightens up my under eyes like no other product I've purchased. I had lower expectations when I first used this product because it is a drugstore item but trust me, it's worth it. This product however won't last on you all day, but I don't believe Maybelline claims it would. Nonetheless, if you use some powder after applying the concealer, you'll be fine. Love this product!

September 14, 2016

I have extremely dark circles under my eyes with deep set wrinkles. I have tried countless concealers, and I've paid a pretty penny for a lot of them (upwards of $40 for a small concealer stick). I keep going back to this one! It's light but has amazing coverage and it doesn't set into the fine lines under my eyes. This is by far the favourite makeup product that I own.

August 26, 2016

I have used this concealer before and it works pretty good. It goes on rather evenly, you don't need a whole lot and it blends well. I use it under my eyes and to cover a few dark spots on my cheeks. It works nicely and covers them pretty good for the most part. It blends well with some of the foundations I use and doesn't get gummy or cakey on my face. It's a fairly inexpensive concealer so it's a pretty good deal!