Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment Corrector Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 389 in Concealer

June 21, 2016

This is a great product. What I didn't like was there wasn't enough of it. Maybelline should consider making the bottle a bit bigger. I did like the sponge at the top and it went on perfectly. Just need more of it. Didn't last as long as I had hoped bc the bottle was too small.

April 21, 2016

Works okay. Paid about $12 for it. It covers up the dark spots around my eyes but it's really think so you have to use a brush or your finger to spread around. Probably wouldn't buy it again... But it works good for now.

February 23, 2016

This is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used.

I have some fine lines in my under eye area, and this concealer does not crease (I also set it with powder). It has great coverage, and not sticky.

For hygienic purposes I took the sponge off. After using it for about 2 month I can say that it does not help with correcting dark circles, however it does a great job as a concealer.

February 21, 2016

My holy grail concealer, I have yet to find a product from the drugstore that does what this one does. The price I find a little high for a drugstore product but honestly i'm willing to pay for it, because its so good.

January 04, 2016

I love your eye concealer and it covers up my dark circles perfectly but the sponge applicator is not good.. I cannot put the concealer onto another brush

December 20, 2015

Great for under eye concealing. Very easy to use, you just twist the bottom and the product dispenses through a soft sponge-like applicator on the top. Good coverage, does set in wrinkles a bit but, not very noticeable. The product lasts maybe couple of hours. Would love to have it last longer. I do believe it helps correct my under eye circles.

October 09, 2015

Since I bought my first it's the only concealer I have been using. It's so easy to apply, it's stay on the skin for hours and does what it suppose to do that is to hide dark spots (specially under the eyes, but not only). I find it is a great highlighter too.

January 07, 2015

I accidentally grabbed this product instead of the under eye concealer and this one sucks. It doesn't cover anything. I don't know what is different with the formulas but this one is terrible.

September 09, 2014

This really does what it says covers dark spots.

September 09, 2014

absolutely loved it!!!!No more dark spots.