Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 651 in Foundation

Instantly erase fine lines, creases and age spots with instant age rewind eraser, the first anti aging makeup combining a patented micro corrector applicator and a breakthrough formula with active ingredients. Patented micro corrector applicator micro fills and smoothes imperfections on skin's surface. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and collagen tightens and improves skin elasticity SPF18 sunscreen helps protect skin from sun damage. Clinically proven effectiveness* *based on a clinical study

March 15, 2017

Maybelline est hors de tout doute ma marque de produits de beauté par excellence. Prix raisonnable et bonne qualité.
    Ce produits est parfait pour les lendemains de veilles arrosées ou les nuits longues.

March 04, 2017

Generally , Maybelline is good brand , that try allways try to discover a new product , simply because i used a different beauty products from Maybelline, such as mascara, foundation , eyeliner, lipstick and i never found a problem during my using, so this new foundation , i love it so silky , so smooth works well with my skin , i have a large pore and i don't need a primer to hide my pores with Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup, i like the price and also the package, i recommend to try it because it worth.

March 03, 2017

So I have a newborn...and this works miracles for my many sleepless nights where i usually wake up looking like I crawled out of a dumpster after a bar flight! This is one of those things I never leave the house without it. I don't have to worry about wearing other makeup because it erases all the dark circles and makes me look refreshed and wake. Its nice and light so I don't have to worry about my eyes looking all creased later in the day.

March 03, 2017

Holy grail product!! This concealer works Jesus miracles on my dark underage bags that I've gotten for lack of sleep thanks to my children haha after putting on this concealer I look like a brand new person!

March 02, 2017

I had seen lots of youtubers recommend this so I gave it a try. It works really well on my undereyes and t-zone. A little goes a long way. Sometimes it sets in my creases which I don't like but I can usually fix that easily.

March 02, 2017

I bought the neutralizing shade, and I have to admit that it works better than other concealers I have tried.
    It has medium coverage, but you can build it up without it looking cakey.

It settles in the lines a bit at the beginning, but after a few dabs, it sets quite nicely. I have been using the Age Rewind primer under it, so that might also have helped, but at the end of a work day, it was still in place and had not flaked, much unlike other brands I had tried.

February 28, 2017

i LIKE THE APPLICATOR BUT IT WORE OFF AS THE DAY WENT ON. I COULD NOT NOTICE THE THE COVERAGE AS THE DAY WENT ON. HAD TO REPLY IT LATER IN THE DAY. BUT THE PRICE WAS OK AND IT DID LAST A WILL

February 28, 2017

I use the brightener colour in this product which is a pink tone and it helps to cancel out the dark circles un my eyes. Could it be more pigmented? Yes. But, I think it does the job it intends to. I really like this and it is my go to under eye corrector.

February 27, 2017

i have dark circles around my eyes and i wasnt sure how well this would work. Well it worked so well went on smoothly and no more dark circles. i will definitley purchase again.

February 17, 2017

i was surprised the results this product gave me it was not what i had expected ..i found it to show more fine lines dried my skin out and wasnt very even toned..nope not for me