Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 595 in Foundation

Instantly erase fine lines, creases and age spots with instant age rewind eraser, the first anti aging makeup combining a patented micro corrector applicator and a breakthrough formula with active ingredients. Patented micro corrector applicator micro fills and smoothes imperfections on skin's surface. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and collagen tightens and improves skin elasticity SPF18 sunscreen helps protect skin from sun damage. Clinically proven effectiveness* *based on a clinical study

December 02, 2016

This is one of my fav concealers they have a great range of colours and it really does the job at hiding my under eye bags, ive been using this for years an i will keep on doing so! i highly recommend!

November 20, 2016

This is great to hide those nasty dark circles around eyes. It has moisturizers in it so you are actually benefiting that precious sensitive eye area by using this. I actually have applied it over my foundation and under. To give an extra boost so as to really hide my tired eyes. I feel and look fresh with this product. It has a really neat applicator sponge and there are so many shades to choose from. Great for sensitive eyes.

November 20, 2016

This was not made for women of colour. I bought the darkest colour and it stilled showed up too grey on my skin. I couldn't obviously return this so I ended up throwing it in the garbage.

October 17, 2016

This is the one drugstore product that I can't live without. I am typically not brand loyal and love trying new products, but I have been using Instant Age Eraser for 3 years now and I won't go without it. I have found that it has improved the appearance and tone of the skin around my eyes over time. The applicator allows it to go on quickly and smoothly and the colour is a good match. It isn't a heavy concealer, but it works really well as a primer and for everyday wear. more than anything else it simply feels good going on and doesn't crease through the day. I always keep some with me and use it to touch up or highlight if needed through the day.

October 05, 2016

I really wanted to love this product; the applicator was great, it hid my dark circles and blended seamlessly into my skin giving me the look that I wanted to achieve, but after an hour or two it totally rejected my oily skin, it began to dry out, crack and sit on top of my skin giving me an illusion of fine lines and wrinkles which I don't even have.

October 04, 2016

Great for dark circles hands down! also gotta love using a sponge applicator for sensitive areas like under eyes. but for blemishes? never. You're just spreading bacteria all over the place with that sponge.

Love using it under my eyes :)

September 10, 2016

I purchased this concealer in shade (Clair), so I use it as an under eye concealer and as a highlighter when needed. I love the sponge that comes attached to it as it eases application, it is very spreadable and provides excellent coverage. Add to this, the very affordable price that makes you keep one in your bag for touch ups if needed, and leave the other at home!

September 10, 2016

I used to use this product all the time and kind of got away from using it everyday. I recently rediscovered and remembered how good it was. I don't have very dark circles under my eyes, but it does seems to brighten under my eye and conceal just enough. I would recommend this product for light coverage.

August 25, 2016

This produçt doesn't erase age as advertised. I'm using it to cover sun spots.
It is not expansive, so I'm always keeping one in my purse in case I don't have time in the morning to apply other products.
For the rest, it has nothing to do with erasing age or wrinkles.

August 02, 2016

This was an okay product, not something I reach for particularly. use it for days I dont want to wear a lot of makeup. A huge con for me is that it does oxidize, which looks terrible after long hours.