Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 626 in Foundation

Instantly erase fine lines, creases and age spots with instant age rewind eraser, the first anti aging makeup combining a patented micro corrector applicator and a breakthrough formula with active ingredients. Patented micro corrector applicator micro fills and smoothes imperfections on skin's surface. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and collagen tightens and improves skin elasticity SPF18 sunscreen helps protect skin from sun damage. Clinically proven effectiveness* *based on a clinical study

February 17, 2017

i was surprised the results this product gave me it was not what i had expected ..i found it to show more fine lines dried my skin out and wasnt very even toned..nope not for me

February 17, 2017

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. Je trouve qu'il aide bien a caché les cernes ainsi que les boutons (il couvre très bien les petites rougeurs créées par ceux-ci).

February 12, 2017

I honestly wasn't happy with this. I purchased it a few different times, hoping that maybe somehow it would work for me, but it just ended up looking patchy, especially under my eyes. I hear so many good reviews about it but cannot seem to get it to cooperate with my dry skin. Sadly will not be repurchasing this anymore.

February 02, 2017

My best friend first purchased this and I used some of it. I LOVED the way it covered up the dark circles under my eyes. It also help conceal red blotches I sometimes get right next to my nose. Such a great product!

January 24, 2017

This concealer is the best concealer i have ever used by the drugstore. It moisturises your under eye area which is super important for me because i tent to have very dark circles because of my sensitive skin and i feel and look fresh with this product. It is very easy to apply because it has a sponge and you can just blend it with your hands it's super soft ! Great product i love it !

January 17, 2017

This is one of my favourite products from the drugstore. It's cheap and gets the job done. I usually purchase this in the neutralizer colour and it hides my dark circles fairly well compared to some of my higher end concealers. I like to remove the sponge applicator as i found it seemed to soak in too much of the product.

December 02, 2016

This is one of my fav concealers they have a great range of colours and it really does the job at hiding my under eye bags, ive been using this for years an i will keep on doing so! i highly recommend!

November 20, 2016

This is great to hide those nasty dark circles around eyes. It has moisturizers in it so you are actually benefiting that precious sensitive eye area by using this. I actually have applied it over my foundation and under. To give an extra boost so as to really hide my tired eyes. I feel and look fresh with this product. It has a really neat applicator sponge and there are so many shades to choose from. Great for sensitive eyes.

November 20, 2016

This was not made for women of colour. I bought the darkest colour and it stilled showed up too grey on my skin. I couldn't obviously return this so I ended up throwing it in the garbage.

October 17, 2016

This is the one drugstore product that I can't live without. I am typically not brand loyal and love trying new products, but I have been using Instant Age Eraser for 3 years now and I won't go without it. I have found that it has improved the appearance and tone of the skin around my eyes over time. The applicator allows it to go on quickly and smoothly and the colour is a good match. It isn't a heavy concealer, but it works really well as a primer and for everyday wear. more than anything else it simply feels good going on and doesn't crease through the day. I always keep some with me and use it to touch up or highlight if needed through the day.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar