• Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Full Fan Effect
  • Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Full Fan Effect

Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Full Fan Effect Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 820 in Mascara

January 06, 2017

I'm always buying and trying new mascaras because I find they all start out working great and then a week after opening them they start drying out. I actually still really like this mascara. the brush is like a plastic comb instead of a bristle brush which I really like. it applies really well and lasts too. highly recommend!

October 31, 2016

J'ai testé ce mascara et j'ai bien aimé. Allonge les cils et donne du volume à mes cils. Facile d'application avec la brosse. Je recommande certainement.

October 31, 2016

I really like this mascara too because it goes on really nice. The curved wand with its rubberlike bristles allowit to go on thicker and it is just the right shape to sweep over all the lashes in one swipe. You don't need to keep applying over and over again to make sure you get every lash. This is another one that lasts long even though it is not waterproof. I really like the look it gives me. I am very happy with my purchase.

September 06, 2016

I love this product, as it gives me full lash volume! For those sensational luscious moments ;) I would most definitely buy it again, and recommend it to every one!

August 25, 2016

Have you been looking for a natural look for your eyelashes that is long-wearing and water resistant? This is the product for you. I don't really wear a bunch of makeup but when I do, I like to keep my look as natural as possible. This mascara is easy to apply and naturally separates your lashes.

Kraft Handi Snacks