Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 797 in Mascara

October 20, 2016

I had read some positive reviews about this product, so decided to give it a try. I like the small brush, but find that it's clumpy and makes my lashes stick together. I also found that little pieces end up in my eyes and stick to my contacts.

September 13, 2016

I saw some positive reviews and decided to buy it since it was on sale. This review is for the waterproof version. I didn't really see much product added to my lashes. I did like the smaller brush since I have short, Asian lashes. The mascara came off easily with a cleansing oil.

July 21, 2016

This mascara is honestly one of the worst ones I've tried. Yes, its pigmented and in the instant that you apply it it looks good BUT it made my eyelashes flat and super clumpy with a wax feeling that the pigment started flaking off. I've never had a mascara flake off before within 30min of wear. Would not recommend, spend your money on a better mascara.

June 06, 2016

I usually use Great Lash de Maybelline. I wanted to change and I tried Lash Sensationnal from Maybelline!! Wow! I just love it. The brush is perfect for short or long lashes, it really lenghten them. And with the end of the brush you can easilly use it for the corner lashes, so they get long and all separate.

I just love it and I like the price too because the last mascara that I used with a brush like that was much more expensive!!!

May 09, 2016

I had seen so many positive reviews about this mascara so I thought I would try it. I can't decide if I like it or not. It really depends on the day if I was lucky for it to apply well. I think this is a mascara you have to use a lot to master it and get used to. The formula is really wet and I find that makes my lashes stick together and look clumpy and gets on my eye lids. So much product gets on my lashes because there are these wells that hold the product in between the four lines of plastic bristles. Since there are less bristles than other brushes, I find it difficult to use the brush to separate my lashes. I like that it really darkens up my lashes and makes them super long and defined. I find I have to sweep the brush as light as possible across my lashes to try and decrease how much product goes on initially and then I build it up from there. This is not a mascara that you would be able to use a second coat, it just gets more clumpy. Also, I find this mascara really difficult to wash off. It doesn't come off with water and hardly comes off with really good makeup remover. I have to scrape it off my lashes with my finger nails and use tons of cotton pads of remover and I still wake up with it all around my eyes. I will use this mascara until it's gone as I can get good enough results, it's just not my favourite look, but I probably won't buy it again. I do like the black matte packaging though, it's nice to hold.

May 03, 2016

I adore this mascara it's super black and I love my mascara black it lasts a long time the brush is amazing it really makes your eyelashes bigger look longer and Fuller without making it look clumpy I would definitely recommend this product

February 22, 2016

This mascara would be my Holy Grail mascara if it was easier to remove and provided more length.

I have medium length curly lashes and this mascara does a really good job at thickening them up. I apply this mascara using a continuous coat and this mascara gives me great volume and decent separation. The mascara wand picks up a lot of product so it can be easy to get clumps if I'm not careful.

One of my favourite things about this mascara is the fact that it doesn't take me long to get the dramatic look I want. I don't have to build and build to get my desired look.

But this mascara is so difficult to remove and it's not even a waterproof mascara! This stuff is tenacious! Even when I think I've got this mascara off, I'll rub my eyes with a towel and product will come off on the towel.

Aside from how hard it is to remove, I love this stuff because the effect is totally worth it!

January 27, 2016

This mascara is a true, deep black color. The brush is tapered so you can reach the inner eyelashes more easily. The mascara goes on easily and colors instantly, but it can clump if you keep brushing too long. It stays on without smearing for a long time, and is comparable to other mascaras for removal.