Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara Reviews

Ranked #438 out of 773 in Mascara

Now the most dramatic length meets seductive volume.

• Innovative Plump & Stretch brush is specially designed for dual action impact.
  • Unique S-shape builds dramatic volume at the roots for fuller, plumper lashes, while curved edges grip lashes to stretch them to voluptuous lengths.
  • Cream silk formula delivers full-bodied black-patent shine.
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 envelops lashes in a veil of lustrous black for a sultry, seductive finish.

May 29, 2015

i really like the shape of the brush as it is slightly curved, it seems to help coat all the lashes, i do have long lases naturally but i really like how this lengthens them and makes them black and bold, sometimes at the end of my work day i do find some black pieces which have fallen into my cheeks but its not to bad, i overall like this mascara

May 22, 2015

I like this mascara because it doesn't smudge. I felt like it creates more length rather than volume, but I don't mind that.

March 24, 2014

This product is okay I would much rather have Maybelline Full and soft which is unfortunately discontinued but the best they make. The secret was the product itself-- no strong odour like great lash and it doesn't smudge like great lash. Stiletto is nice as it separates but not thickens. It lengthens.

June 24, 2013

Good value for an exceptional mascara

1.5/5

March 28, 2013

it got all clumpy and flaked off into my eyes

July 04, 2012

I really love this product! Dont leave home without it! It works great and makes my lashes full and voluptuous and ready for a night out on the town.

May 23, 2012

Honestly, I first bought this mascara after seeing the commercial on TV! I absolutely loved the brush, and I found that it separated my lashes nicely. Added great length, and dark colour! Also, it had very little clumping.

May 23, 2012

This mascara worked very well and i really loved it for a while! after some time though i wanted more thicker fuller lashes and i found this didn't do the job. It sure made my lashes longer but very thin. It all depends what your looking for, if it's longer lashes at an affordable price then this is a great choice!

May 14, 2012

I never leave home without it! Makes my lashes look super long and full. Only downfall is it can flake a little bit over time

May 03, 2012

This mascara is awesome! I love how sexy it makes my eye lashes look and how well it makes my eye colour stand out. It is definitely a product worth purchasing.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for