Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 776 in Mascara

The most voluptuous length lashes will ever wear. Lengthens and pulps with every stroke. Dramatic length, impactful volume. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca/.

August 24, 2016

Definitely worth the price! This product is so waterproof that even washing with facecloth and soap barely takes it off! No worries about swimming with this product on, it won't budge! Will definitely buy this again.

July 17, 2016

Tis mascara is my favorite!!! I use the black color. My lash are verry long with this product. The quality price is perfect for me. I used everyday.He is an essential for me.

July 10, 2015

I love the brush, it does just this--makes lashes look incredibly long and natural. I am a picky mascara person because I like my lashes to look nice, natural, and not fake. This does the job perfectly! It lengthens them and opens up my eyes without that obvious fake look that many mascaras produce. The brush is also narrow enough to use on those hard-to-get-at bottom lashes without making a big under-eye mess.

April 23, 2015

Great mascara for lengthening and defining lashes! I highly recommend!

January 05, 2015

I love this mascara, makes my lashes very long and not chunky at all. Stays on all day and would recommend it to anyone. Best mascara ever!

October 30, 2014

that is great. it is new product from maybelline and is wateroroof. good quality

October 25, 2014

The Lash Stiletto Mascara was one of the worst mascaras I've come across. When applied it looks awesome, longer, fuller lashes. After about half an hour when it dries the fibers in the mascara start to break off and fall in your eyes. In the end, uneven looking lashes and pinkeye looking eyes :(

August 13, 2014

I am glad that I found some waterproof mascara. It is great. It lasts very long.

1.5/5

August 11, 2014

Too hard to get this mascara off once you get it on. Also, doesn't do a great job of making your lashes look good. Wouldn't recommend this product.

August 04, 2014

So far, one of the best mascara's i've tried. They make my lashes so long!