Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 753 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

September 20, 2016

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of this product. The price was reasonable but the eyeliner didn't deliver as well as i expected and wanted it to. So i suppose you pay for what you get with this product in my opinion.

July 26, 2016

I love liquid eyeliner, but I was not a fan of this one. I did not like how it went on. I found that when i applied it, the liquid would bleed into my eye and just make a mess. I tried practicing because i didnt want to give up on the product, but i just did not like it.

July 26, 2016

My review for the Maybelline New York Line Stilleto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner is excellent. The eyeliner was easy to apply smoothly and without smudging, like other liners I have tried. The quality was great and the price very good. My eyes were lined very precisely and I could easily control whether I wanted a thin or thicker eye liner. I have used other Maybelline products and know they are very effective and high quality and I would recommend this product to others.

July 17, 2016

This is my go-to eyeliner. It can be used to create seamless lines for perfect winged eyeliner looks. The colour is very pigmented and only one layer is necessary. Ive worn this eyeliner and had it last up to 10 hours easily. This product also comes off very easily and painlessly!

July 15, 2016

I love this eyeliner. It is easy to use, gives great precision and I dont have to spend a long time getting my eyeliner to look perfect. One swipe and it looks perfect. Great price too

July 04, 2016

This product works great! It goes on smooth with a great finish when it dries.The applicator is easy to use and produces clean lines. I love how it places the product in a way that look crisp and clean. The black colour is highly pigmented. It's my top drug store brand of liquid liner.

June 23, 2016

What can I say?! This stuff is amazing! It lasts all day and night. This my go to eyeliner because of how precise this product is as I love the winged look but I find other just do not match up to this.

June 20, 2016

Love this product! Really does the trick

its inexpensive and has your lashes looking flawless. Only thing is it is waterproof so its a bit hard to get off after a long wear

May 22, 2016

This is a pretty good liquid eye liner for a drug store brand. I prefer a felt tip pen style for the sake of precision but this liner applies very smooth, is a rich black colour and is long wearing.

May 22, 2016

I actually love this eyeliner. I think this one is so understated and more people need to know about it! The only thing I don't like about this one is that the staying power isn't the greatest, like it goes on great but after a few hours it comes out. Maybe they need to make a waterproof one? Or maybe they already have one - I haven't even checked! Also, I wish this was more matte, I'm all about the matte makeup and this is so shiny - but really good for going out!

reviewgirl added a new review for
NIVEA Essential Lip Balm

reviewgirl earned the Beauty Guru badge

reviewgirl added a new review for
Nivea Creme

annpie_ added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

laceydalton added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes