Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 391 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

LittleMonroe1
Oct 16, 2013

I dont know why some people dont like this liner. Its felt tip brush is perfect for beginners but still skinny enough for professional precision. This is my go to liner for everyday and formal wear. It stays on very well. It has a shiny dry finish to it, but its lasts all day. The price is a little more on the pricy side for a drugstore liner and yes there are much cheaper ones but you pay for what you get. I just bought my third one. Definately recommend.

operagirl89
Sep 24, 2013

I LOVE this stuff, and have been buying it for years. It stays on all day, and is a great, eye-popping black. Easy to use applicator, too.

MasterK
Jul 01, 2013

Not my favorite because once I put my eye cream on it doesn't apply well over the cream... Even if I have a layer of eye shadow on. Also doesn't last as long. I'd prefer a higher end liner over this any day no matter how much it costs...otherwise your just wasting your money.

May 15, 2013

The first eyeliner I got was by brown it was by mistake I wanted the back, but I soon fell in love with the brown for my daytime look! I soon after bought the black and I repurchased it 3 times now! It's a great formula with great wearability! Did I mention this product was how I learned to make my perfect wing! I love it!

Huskyfrompluto
Oct 11, 2012

I am not a fan of liquid eyeliners. It takes too long to dry, and I can't keep my eyes closed the whole time I wait for it to dry. PLUS you have to be super precise when applying this stuff, or you end up with a big mess. Not at all for a beginner makeup applicator like myself, not easy to use, and not easily corrected.

Malixy
Oct 09, 2012

This is my go to eyeliner. In fact, I have 6 of these, brand new, on back up. I buy these everytime they are on sale when I order make up online just because I know I wont be switching any time soon. Considering the super cheap price tag (around 6$ on drugstore.com) and that they tend to last for a few months for me even with daily use, you can't lose with this product.
It may not be a designer brand, but if you have any at all make up skills and a steady hand, this product works just as well as any other. It lasts all day, and if you dont rub your eyes, theres no flaking or any other issues. Does not irritate eyes or cause problems for contact lens wearers.

popofcolor32
May 30, 2012

The felt tip makes this eyeline super easy to put on, that's why i use it in my dailiy routine. I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH. This is definetly one of my beauty essentials.

sabrinaghenry
May 10, 2012

I am officially converted to liquid line thanks to this product....i always just stuck to the pencil liner and for some reason decided to try a liquid line and i have to say ..i am converted...it lasted all day and is so easy to apply...LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!

Maya Papaya
Dec 30, 2011

Okay, so I was bought by all the great reviews here- and I'm sorely disappointed. Sometimes it looks just fine but frequently I have trouble getting a decent application. While it goes on smoothly, it's rather transparent so I can never get a really dark line (I do shake it a lot so it's not that). It works if I wait for it to dry a couple times and layer it on, but I shouldn't have to go through that whole process just for an opaque line.

I guess it's not so bad for the price, and like it said it works fine sometimes- it's just miss or hit on a daily basis. I'll definitely be switching back to a gel liner or another liquid liner!

Updated On: Dec 30, 2011

Chickadvisor placed my review in the "very good" category but I would actually just say "average", just to clarify :)

Riya
Dec 07, 2011

I absolutely adore this liquid liner!!! This is absolutely hands-down my newest fav addition to my beauty must-haves.

To begin with, although the applicator is felt-tip, it is firm so that you are ensured to have a straight application each time. I love that the tip is thick enough so that multiple layers are not required.

The liner has incredible staying power even on top of the most shimmery eyeshawdows - I apply it in the morning, and it does not budge until I remove it at night. The pigmentation is amazing and intense - I never need to apply multiple layers to get an ultra-rich look.

The value for the price is well worth it in my opinion - the product lasts long and does not irritate the skin or eyes.

Definitely a two thumbs-up!!!