Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 585 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

lindsaytrueman
June 11, 2015

This is my go to eyeliner. The applicator allows you to wing it out perfectly and its super dark. It lasts all day and doesn't transfer onto my crease.

purplecontortionist
June 10, 2015

I borrowed my friend's Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner and feel in love with it. I went out and got some of my own right away. I like it much better than other products like it in the same price range. It goes on smoothly and I really like the applicator. It is just the right about of flexible to get a really great line.

1.5/5

Onimiki
June 09, 2015

I was really unimpressed with this eyeliner. It doesn't even stay on. I put some on in the morning and within half an hour it was gone. I wasn't even doing anything strenuous like dancing in a club, I was just packing my lunch for the day. When I buy a liquid eyeliner it is because I'm looking for that bold line that stays throughout the day. This one does not at all! Don't waste your money.

I did like the precision tip, it made application easy, even and made a really nice line... too bad it didn't stay on...

shirley22
June 09, 2015

I was forever using pencils to apply as my eyeliner. They would break,not sharpen right. This line stiletto eyeliner is fantastic. Goes on so easily with no waste,hassle or time. This product is a keeper.

Shadowball
May 28, 2015

Short answer? Meh. I went looking for a new black liquid eyeliner that would be an improvement over my e.l.f. liquid liner, intensity-wise. I'd seen this particular one before from Maybelline and decided to give it a try. Really not impressed with it. The color seems to go on nice and bold at first, but it rubs off really easily if the brush isn't fully loaded with liner before each application. And since the applicator doesn't hold much to begin with, you're going to find that you have to dip and shake the bottle each time you want to put the brush to your face.

In addition, it doesn't stay on worth a crap. I used this product with eyelid primer and setting mist and it still faded/smudged off within a few hours. Even just after it dries, it loses some of its bold, black luster. The brush is kind of long, thin and tapered, and it would work well for doing the cat-eye look without tape or Q-tips if you didn't have to reload the brush before every stroke.

Overall, I didn't care for this product and I would not buy it again. My $2 liquid e.l.f. black eyeliner stays on most of the day and doesn't flake off, even if it's not as intense. Wet 'N Wild's H2O Proof liquid liner is better than this one too and the applicator holds considerably more pigment. The box for this stuff appears all tempting and sexy, but for all its alleged "ultimate precision," it lacks in quality.

Sora
April 07, 2015

This was a decent liquid liner. The precision felt applicator made for smooth and even application that you don't need to be retracing and correcting over and over, which is good for someone who doesn't have time to be fussing over their makeup. The part that I didn't really like is that the wear is not the best, it lasts 4-5 hours maybe. And sometimes when I applied it, it would feel like it was burning my eye lids?? I don't know, I didn't love this one. I probably won't be buying again

sleepmussedhair
November 25, 2014

This is a great product if you have a hard time drawing a straight cat eye. I have a hand tremor, so unless I use tape and then a q-tip after, my cat eye is like a squiggly line. I like this because it doesn't have a tremendous product pick-up, so it's harder to blotch it. It also seems steadier and easier to apply. I do find that if you aren't quick enough or need to go over a line, it dries really fast and you can end up taking OFF product rather than touching it up.

Milo89.ray
November 25, 2014

When I apply this in the morning, it stays on up till 3 pm in the afternoon. Then after that I notice it comes off easy without me cleaning it

Elle.toms
October 30, 2014

i found the felt tip wasn't soaking in the liner causing me to have to re-dip the pen multiple times to create one line!
this cause the line to not be fluent and a bit bumpy :(

myoasis25
October 30, 2014

This eyeliner comes with a felt tip which is my preference when using liquid liner however it doesn't get a lot of product on the tip. After putting it back and shaking it a few times I get more product (but still not enough so this process is repeated a few times). Since there isn't enough product I draw part of my line then when I go to finish or reapply in a certain area, the previously applied liner comes off. It's a pain, takes really long and I did not enjoy it at all! Wouldn't recommend!

TomGirly added a new review for
bare minerals bronzer

TomGirly added a new review for
Glutino Gluten Free Bread

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Free Coffee Sample

Naturally_T added a new review for
Downy Unstopables