Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 734 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

June 23, 2016

What can I say?! This stuff is amazing! It lasts all day and night. This my go to eyeliner because of how precise this product is as I love the winged look but I find other just do not match up to this.

May 22, 2016

This is a pretty good liquid eye liner for a drug store brand. I prefer a felt tip pen style for the sake of precision but this liner applies very smooth, is a rich black colour and is long wearing.

May 22, 2016

I actually love this eyeliner. I think this one is so understated and more people need to know about it! The only thing I don't like about this one is that the staying power isn't the greatest, like it goes on great but after a few hours it comes out. Maybe they need to make a waterproof one? Or maybe they already have one - I haven't even checked! Also, I wish this was more matte, I'm all about the matte makeup and this is so shiny - but really good for going out!

April 09, 2016

This Maybelline Stiletto liquid eye liner has one of the more user friendly tips that I have tried.
It makes precision more achievable for my unsteady fingers.
Wears quite well too.

April 07, 2016

Great product, working well!! easy to use!!! do a perfect results, I look more sexy , I recommande this product I like de Maybeline line not to expensive and good quality!

March 31, 2016

This had been my go-to eyeliner for years now! I get the colour blackest black and I love it. The precision is great for any eyeliner style. It lasts about as long as advertised 7-8 hrs. The only downsides are it doesn't come with much in it and is kinda pricey considering...

March 22, 2016

I love everything about this eyeliner. It is small and compact, the brush is big enough to where you dont have to be super precise, the colour pay off is amazing. I wish the liner would last longer on me, i dont know why it smudges off on me but that wont stop me from buying it.

March 08, 2016

This is the only eyeliner I buy anymore. I use to use high end liners, but that was eating at my bank account so I started experimenting with drugstore. This one lived up to all my expectations. Super smooth line, goes on easily with the felt tip, and is BLACK. I hate liners that are sort of sheer. This goes on black and stays black. Absolutely repurchasing when this one runs out.

February 24, 2016

I love this eye liner. It is a very good product because the formula is very opaque and did not run on me. It stayed put through out the whole day. Easy to use too.

February 24, 2016

This was a great eye liner. It has a comfortable grip and the felt tip end was easy to maneuver. The product itself was very black and I would repurchase it.