Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner

Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 504 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Elle.toms
Oct 30, 2014

i found the felt tip wasn't soaking in the liner causing me to have to re-dip the pen multiple times to create one line!
this cause the line to not be fluent and a bit bumpy :(

myoasis25
Oct 30, 2014

This eyeliner comes with a felt tip which is my preference when using liquid liner however it doesn't get a lot of product on the tip. After putting it back and shaking it a few times I get more product (but still not enough so this process is repeated a few times). Since there isn't enough product I draw part of my line then when I go to finish or reapply in a certain area, the previously applied liner comes off. It's a pain, takes really long and I did not enjoy it at all! Wouldn't recommend!

1.5/5

breathepink
Sep 24, 2014

Probably worst liquid eyeliner I've ever bought. The tip was scratchy and hurting my eye and I felt like I had to drag it across my eye really hard to even get a faint line of colour out (hi premature wrinkles). I bought the black-brown colour but barely any colour came out no matter how hard I tried to draw it on my eye. Returned it the next day.

staygorgeousLC
Sep 20, 2014

This is a fantastic liquid liner, especially for beginners. It has a felt tip and the length of the handle/wand allow for control and therefore precision.

cudmeister
Sep 08, 2014

Great for beginners - the handle is excellent for control and precision. My only complaint is that the formula is a little watery and not very black.

BrieAnne4
Aug 23, 2014

This is a great drugstore liquid eyeliner. The tip is great for getting a precise line and black is very black! Stays put all day.

LXC1
Aug 10, 2014

it is extremely easy to apply this eyeliner, so for those of you that have a hard time using liquid eyeliner, it's easy to apply to get the thick or thin line you may want. However, I am not a fan of it because I find it doesn't last long enough. A thin amount of liquid eyeliner is part of my daily makeup, and when it is already rubbing off within a couple of hours, it just doesn't look the same.
If you need a quick fix, or an easy throw on to pick up your look before you run a few errands, or someone has unexpectedly dropped by, then this would be an excellent easy use product! however I would not recommend it for long time use

Kaneesha
Aug 04, 2014

This used to be my go-to liner until I found something better. It was amazing at creating thin or thick lines but when it came to durability it was a no-go. It was also nowhere near being water resistant which is really important to me. I know that this feature isn't a part of the product but you'd think it would have some form of durability. I went outside when it was cold and my eyes teared up. Ran from the bus stop to a store and when I caught my reflection in a mirror I looked terrible! The product was completely gone off of one eye! I had to wipe my other eye makeup off to look relatively normal. If you're someone who cries a lot or has to go outside in the rain, wind or snow, then this product isn't for you.

feri16
Jul 23, 2014

Not a big fan of this product. It smug easily and its very messy to use.

0.5/5

Jun 13, 2014

I don't know, I just don't like this product. It smudges and smears on me, even when using a primer, and even though my eyelids are not overly oily. I often reach for it because it's so easy to use and the packaging is great, but as soon as I buy a better one, I'll throw this out. Surprised it didn't work for me, but this barely stays put an hour. It's also not very black, so if you're looking for that boot black look (which I am), this won't help. And you can't go over your line more than once, as it flakes off. Blech.

lbabram earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

fredamans added a new review for
Clarisonic Mia 2

lbabram added a new review for
Tim Hortons Iced Cappucino

lbabram added a new review for
Special K Pastry Crisps

glumbumble has started a new forum topic
HHR carseat question

sleepmussedhair added a new review for
Mio Sport