Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 510 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

sleepmussedhair
Nov 25, 2014

This is a great product if you have a hard time drawing a straight cat eye. I have a hand tremor, so unless I use tape and then a q-tip after, my cat eye is like a squiggly line. I like this because it doesn't have a tremendous product pick-up, so it's harder to blotch it. It also seems steadier and easier to apply. I do find that if you aren't quick enough or need to go over a line, it dries really fast and you can end up taking OFF product rather than touching it up.

Milo89.ray
Nov 25, 2014

When I apply this in the morning, it stays on up till 3 pm in the afternoon. Then after that I notice it comes off easy without me cleaning it

Elle.toms
Oct 30, 2014

i found the felt tip wasn't soaking in the liner causing me to have to re-dip the pen multiple times to create one line!
this cause the line to not be fluent and a bit bumpy :(

myoasis25
Oct 30, 2014

This eyeliner comes with a felt tip which is my preference when using liquid liner however it doesn't get a lot of product on the tip. After putting it back and shaking it a few times I get more product (but still not enough so this process is repeated a few times). Since there isn't enough product I draw part of my line then when I go to finish or reapply in a certain area, the previously applied liner comes off. It's a pain, takes really long and I did not enjoy it at all! Wouldn't recommend!

1.5/5

breathepink
Sep 24, 2014

Probably worst liquid eyeliner I've ever bought. The tip was scratchy and hurting my eye and I felt like I had to drag it across my eye really hard to even get a faint line of colour out (hi premature wrinkles). I bought the black-brown colour but barely any colour came out no matter how hard I tried to draw it on my eye. Returned it the next day.

staygorgeousLC
Sep 20, 2014

This is a fantastic liquid liner, especially for beginners. It has a felt tip and the length of the handle/wand allow for control and therefore precision.

cudmeister
Sep 08, 2014

Great for beginners - the handle is excellent for control and precision. My only complaint is that the formula is a little watery and not very black.

BrieAnne4
Aug 23, 2014

This is a great drugstore liquid eyeliner. The tip is great for getting a precise line and black is very black! Stays put all day.

LXC1
Aug 10, 2014

it is extremely easy to apply this eyeliner, so for those of you that have a hard time using liquid eyeliner, it's easy to apply to get the thick or thin line you may want. However, I am not a fan of it because I find it doesn't last long enough. A thin amount of liquid eyeliner is part of my daily makeup, and when it is already rubbing off within a couple of hours, it just doesn't look the same.
If you need a quick fix, or an easy throw on to pick up your look before you run a few errands, or someone has unexpectedly dropped by, then this would be an excellent easy use product! however I would not recommend it for long time use

Kaneesha
Aug 04, 2014

This used to be my go-to liner until I found something better. It was amazing at creating thin or thick lines but when it came to durability it was a no-go. It was also nowhere near being water resistant which is really important to me. I know that this feature isn't a part of the product but you'd think it would have some form of durability. I went outside when it was cold and my eyes teared up. Ran from the bus stop to a store and when I caught my reflection in a mirror I looked terrible! The product was completely gone off of one eye! I had to wipe my other eye makeup off to look relatively normal. If you're someone who cries a lot or has to go outside in the rain, wind or snow, then this product isn't for you.

Anglewings has started a new forum topic
Green Christmas Possible

Violetgemstone7 has posted in the forum topic
Favourite Disney movies?

Violetgemstone7 added a new review for
H&M

Violetgemstone7 earned the Shopping Guru badge

Anglewings added a new review for
Nivea Gentle Toner