Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 776 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

November 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite eyeliner pens around. It is super easy to apply, even for a complete amateur. It has a nice thin line and you can make it thicker if you want. I love the look that it gives. It does a nice wing look and it lasts super long. I love how black it is. Nice dramatic look. I paid about 10 dollars for mine I've had it 2 months and I'm only now starting to run out. It's a great product for those who like to experiment a little.

November 20, 2016

Not as black as it could be, just average. There are cheaper eyeliners than this that work much better. This does smudge throughout the day. I didn't repurchase and don't in the future.

October 28, 2016

this eyeliner is not the blackest eyeliner i've ever tried and at first, i thought it was an average eyeliner, not the worst but definitely not the best but this eyeliner disappears in patches once i go to use my lash curler which is not something that anyone should want

September 20, 2016

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of this product. The price was reasonable but the eyeliner didn't deliver as well as i expected and wanted it to. So i suppose you pay for what you get with this product in my opinion.

July 26, 2016

I love liquid eyeliner, but I was not a fan of this one. I did not like how it went on. I found that when i applied it, the liquid would bleed into my eye and just make a mess. I tried practicing because i didnt want to give up on the product, but i just did not like it.

July 26, 2016

My review for the Maybelline New York Line Stilleto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner is excellent. The eyeliner was easy to apply smoothly and without smudging, like other liners I have tried. The quality was great and the price very good. My eyes were lined very precisely and I could easily control whether I wanted a thin or thicker eye liner. I have used other Maybelline products and know they are very effective and high quality and I would recommend this product to others.

July 17, 2016

This is my go-to eyeliner. It can be used to create seamless lines for perfect winged eyeliner looks. The colour is very pigmented and only one layer is necessary. Ive worn this eyeliner and had it last up to 10 hours easily. This product also comes off very easily and painlessly!

July 15, 2016

I love this eyeliner. It is easy to use, gives great precision and I dont have to spend a long time getting my eyeliner to look perfect. One swipe and it looks perfect. Great price too

July 04, 2016

This product works great! It goes on smooth with a great finish when it dries.The applicator is easy to use and produces clean lines. I love how it places the product in a way that look crisp and clean. The black colour is highly pigmented. It's my top drug store brand of liquid liner.

June 23, 2016

What can I say?! This stuff is amazing! It lasts all day and night. This my go to eyeliner because of how precise this product is as I love the winged look but I find other just do not match up to this.