Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 524 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Sora
Apr 07, 2015

This was a decent liquid liner. The precision felt applicator made for smooth and even application that you don't need to be retracing and correcting over and over, which is good for someone who doesn't have time to be fussing over their makeup. The part that I didn't really like is that the wear is not the best, it lasts 4-5 hours maybe. And sometimes when I applied it, it would feel like it was burning my eye lids?? I don't know, I didn't love this one. I probably won't be buying again

sleepmussedhair
Nov 25, 2014

This is a great product if you have a hard time drawing a straight cat eye. I have a hand tremor, so unless I use tape and then a q-tip after, my cat eye is like a squiggly line. I like this because it doesn't have a tremendous product pick-up, so it's harder to blotch it. It also seems steadier and easier to apply. I do find that if you aren't quick enough or need to go over a line, it dries really fast and you can end up taking OFF product rather than touching it up.

Milo89.ray
Nov 25, 2014

When I apply this in the morning, it stays on up till 3 pm in the afternoon. Then after that I notice it comes off easy without me cleaning it

Elle.toms
Oct 30, 2014

i found the felt tip wasn't soaking in the liner causing me to have to re-dip the pen multiple times to create one line!
this cause the line to not be fluent and a bit bumpy :(

myoasis25
Oct 30, 2014

This eyeliner comes with a felt tip which is my preference when using liquid liner however it doesn't get a lot of product on the tip. After putting it back and shaking it a few times I get more product (but still not enough so this process is repeated a few times). Since there isn't enough product I draw part of my line then when I go to finish or reapply in a certain area, the previously applied liner comes off. It's a pain, takes really long and I did not enjoy it at all! Wouldn't recommend!

1.5/5

breathepink
Sep 24, 2014

Probably worst liquid eyeliner I've ever bought. The tip was scratchy and hurting my eye and I felt like I had to drag it across my eye really hard to even get a faint line of colour out (hi premature wrinkles). I bought the black-brown colour but barely any colour came out no matter how hard I tried to draw it on my eye. Returned it the next day.

staygorgeousLC
Sep 20, 2014

This is a fantastic liquid liner, especially for beginners. It has a felt tip and the length of the handle/wand allow for control and therefore precision.

cudmeister
Sep 08, 2014

Great for beginners - the handle is excellent for control and precision. My only complaint is that the formula is a little watery and not very black.

BrieAnne4
Aug 23, 2014

This is a great drugstore liquid eyeliner. The tip is great for getting a precise line and black is very black! Stays put all day.

LXC1
Aug 10, 2014

it is extremely easy to apply this eyeliner, so for those of you that have a hard time using liquid eyeliner, it's easy to apply to get the thick or thin line you may want. However, I am not a fan of it because I find it doesn't last long enough. A thin amount of liquid eyeliner is part of my daily makeup, and when it is already rubbing off within a couple of hours, it just doesn't look the same.
If you need a quick fix, or an easy throw on to pick up your look before you run a few errands, or someone has unexpectedly dropped by, then this would be an excellent easy use product! however I would not recommend it for long time use

axandah earned the Beauty Expert badge

Quicksilver

axandah added a new review for
Hikari Cosmetics Blush

O'Neill

Body Glove

DunnPY added a new review for
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm