Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 734 in Eye Liner

The ultimate precision liquid eyeliner flexible fetl tip glides on smoothly for precise control. It comes in 3 shades. For more information, please visit http://www.maybelline.ca

July 15, 2016

I love this eyeliner. It is easy to use, gives great precision and I dont have to spend a long time getting my eyeliner to look perfect. One swipe and it looks perfect. Great price too

June 23, 2016

What can I say?! This stuff is amazing! It lasts all day and night. This my go to eyeliner because of how precise this product is as I love the winged look but I find other just do not match up to this.

May 22, 2016

This is a pretty good liquid eye liner for a drug store brand. I prefer a felt tip pen style for the sake of precision but this liner applies very smooth, is a rich black colour and is long wearing.

May 22, 2016

I actually love this eyeliner. I think this one is so understated and more people need to know about it! The only thing I don't like about this one is that the staying power isn't the greatest, like it goes on great but after a few hours it comes out. Maybe they need to make a waterproof one? Or maybe they already have one - I haven't even checked! Also, I wish this was more matte, I'm all about the matte makeup and this is so shiny - but really good for going out!

April 09, 2016

This Maybelline Stiletto liquid eye liner has one of the more user friendly tips that I have tried.
It makes precision more achievable for my unsteady fingers.
Wears quite well too.

April 07, 2016

Great product, working well!! easy to use!!! do a perfect results, I look more sexy , I recommande this product I like de Maybeline line not to expensive and good quality!

March 31, 2016

This had been my go-to eyeliner for years now! I get the colour blackest black and I love it. The precision is great for any eyeliner style. It lasts about as long as advertised 7-8 hrs. The only downsides are it doesn't come with much in it and is kinda pricey considering...

March 22, 2016

I love everything about this eyeliner. It is small and compact, the brush is big enough to where you dont have to be super precise, the colour pay off is amazing. I wish the liner would last longer on me, i dont know why it smudges off on me but that wont stop me from buying it.

March 08, 2016

This is the only eyeliner I buy anymore. I use to use high end liners, but that was eating at my bank account so I started experimenting with drugstore. This one lived up to all my expectations. Super smooth line, goes on easily with the felt tip, and is BLACK. I hate liners that are sort of sheer. This goes on black and stays black. Absolutely repurchasing when this one runs out.

February 24, 2016

I love this eye liner. It is a very good product because the formula is very opaque and did not run on me. It stayed put through out the whole day. Easy to use too.