Maybelline New York MasterGraphic by Eyestudio
Good

Maybelline New York MasterGraphic by Eyestudio Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 776 in Eye Liner

April 25, 2016

This eyeliner is fantastic. Its long lasting and the black stayed black. It didn't fade over time. Did take a little work to get it all off but its well worth using.

January 03, 2016

I love this eyeliner! The tip allows you to draw a thin line, or a heavy line, because it is shaped like a marker tip. This allows for amazing line control. Very good for an intense look.

April 30, 2015

I purchased this product after spending about 1/2 at the drug store trying to decide which eye liner to buy instead of my usual Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black which the store either didn't carry or they don't make anymore. I really like gel eye liner so when I saw this new product, I figured I'd give it a try. Well, that was a big mistake to deviate from my norm. This eye liner is difficult to apply and smudges so easily. My eyes shortly after applying looked an absolute mess. I realize that it's not waterproof but this is beyond ridiculous how easily this stuff smears and smudges. Definitely will NOT be purchasing this again and do NOT recommend.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge