Maybelline New York Mineral Power Concealer Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 389 in Concealer

Why You'll Love ItMineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer with micro-minerals, fully conceals imperfections with lightweight perfecting coverage.Discover the natural power of micro-minerals: • Complete yet natural coverage• Conceals imperfections and undereye darkness all day• Opthalmologist tested, talc-free, oil-free, fragrance-free, non-pore-clogging

July 21, 2016

This concealer just didn't work for me. I found it creased up easily and wasnt compatible with my oil skin. I gave it to my mom and she got great use out of it. I wouldn't purchase again but would recommend for normal to dry skin types.

June 24, 2016

On the days when I don't want my makeup so heavy this is my go to concealer because of how light it's feels on the skin I can't complain about it works pretty good for drug store.

August 20, 2014

I use the NY Mineral Powder Concealer as part of my every day make-up routine. I love it. It is a nice light coverage and oil free which is important for my combination skin. It's all I use in the summer time and in the winter it's wicked for covering up the blemishes/pimples I get.

March 01, 2014

I love this concealer, it is my perfect shade. I use it from anything like under the eyes, to covering blemishes. This blends in amazingly, and the shades have a yellow undertone, which is rare for concealers. I am sad that this is discontinued, as it works amazingly well. The staying power on this is pretty good, and it sometimes creases, but it is even better with powder.

July 17, 2013

While I think this product may have been discontinued, it is totally worth picking up if you still can. I bought it on a whim when I saw it on sale, and it ended up being a great little concealer. The formula is lightweight, and on the thin side, but it provides pretty decent coverage. I find pretty much every concealer creases on me, but this was one concealer that did stay put well throughout the day.

October 04, 2012

This concealer works great because it does not leave the skin dry and covers all scars and blemishes.

October 04, 2012

love it! covers very well, lasts throughout the day and I don't find it dries my skin out.

October 04, 2012

I liked this one. It applied smoothly, and was virtually invisible in the camouflaging of the circles and wrinkles. It wasn't drying and lasted well

October 03, 2012

This product works wonders on under eye dark circles.
I'm not sure how good it would be covering up acne, I had a pimple here and there and it didn't do a good job.
but overall its a terrific product for the dark circles!

October 03, 2012

Love this concealer! It's got great coverage but it's liquid so it doesn't feel like you're caking it on and it blends really easily. It comes in a number of shades. I mainly used it on my blemishes as I don't have very dark circles. This is a product I will definitely repurchase.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier