Maybelline New York Mineral Power Lipcolor in Plum Wine

Maybelline New York Mineral Power Lipcolor in Plum Wine Reviews

Ranked #952 out of 1015 in Lipstick

• Contains no heavy waxes, preservatives or fragrances.
  • Improves the overall condition of you lips up to 62%.
  • Contains both shea butter and jojoba oil.
  • Leaves your lips smooth and supple.
  • Gives softer, more kissable lips.
  • Leaves a soft shine to the finish, for noticeable lips.

May 25, 2015

This shade is gorgeous on the lips mixed with a nude gloss! It's hydrating to the lips and has good lasting power.

April 05, 2014

this stuff is amazing it is my go to lip colour now. it moisturizes my lips and also gives some colour.

March 03, 2009

I've been looking for a "neutral' colour and I can't believe this was in my swag bag!! I wear lipstick every day, and this daytime neutral shade I think looks nice on me. At night, I topped it with Maybelline Champagne Fizz lip gloss, to zip it up. The lipstick is smooth, feels nice on. The shade might look "boring" in the tube but when you see it one it's a pretty, pinky neutral shade that would flatter many skin tones. I recommend it!

October 29, 2008

This is a great lip colour for fall. It's a dark plum red. The lipstick glides on pretty smoothly and can be built up for more intensity.

I don't think I would buy this colour for myself because I find that it doesn't suit me and makes me look older than my age. I think I would prefer to go for a brighter, red lipstick instead.

I don't usually wear lipstick, but if I were to purchase one I would keep Maybelline in mind. And probably in a different colour.

October 29, 2008

When I picked this product out of my sway bag, I quickly turned up my nose at the color and rushed to put it just so I could see how bad it looked. However, I was really impressed when I put it on! The color was deceiving in the tube and was very flattering with my skin (very fair). It goes on smooth and doesn't feel cakey. I don't normally wear lipstick but if I did need to buy some, I would purchase this or recommend it to someone else.

October 28, 2008

Like Veronika, I don't usually wear lipstick. I like to wear a lip tint for the subtle, everyday look. But this Maybelline Lipcolor is pretty good. It has good staying power, doesn't dry out my lips and the color is very pretty! If I were to purchase lipstick, it would probably be a Maybelline product. However, this one will last me a good long while!

October 21, 2008

Everyday I wear lipliner and lip chap. I seldomly wear an actual lip stick. This one is nice tho, it's traditional design and stays on for a while. I like this colour and think it suits a lot of skin colours. I wouldn't necessarily buy it again, but it's a good product.